Discussion Power Rank the Sternritter

Cant remember all of them and what they can do, but I'm gonna try and rank them by their power - what do you guys think?

Hax tier -
1. Almighty - Yhwach - omniscience, power bestowal
Broken tier
2. Antithesis - Uryu Ishida - Reverses all occurances onto him unto someone else
3. Balance - Jugram Haschwalth - Balances luck and fortune against Jugram, strengthens those around him
4. Miracle - Gerard Valkyrie - Limitless damage conversion, unkillable by normal means - 2nd Vollstandig
5. X Axis - Lille Barro - Unblockable attacks with limitless range - 2nd Vollstandig
6. Death Dealing - Nakk Le Vaar - Lethal dosage - anything can be made poisonous and he can immunise himself
7. Compulsory - Perinida Parngkjas - Nerve manipulation, splitting and evolution
Monster tier
8. Visionary - Gremmy Thoumeaux - Imagination manifestation
9. Superstar - Mask de Masculine - Audience strengthening with James, the unkillable spectator
10. Underbelly - Nanana Najahkoop - Can identify any and all weaknesses to powers/attacks etc.
11. Wind - Nianzol Weizol - Space warping, virtually unhittable
Captain level
12. Zombie - Giselle Gewell - Zombie creation and manipulation
13. Heat - Bazz-B - Fire and heat manipulation and creation
14. Fear - As Nodt - Fear manipulation
15. Explode - Bambietta Basterbine - Objects she touches become bombs
15. Jail - Kirge Opie - Manifests unbreakable prison, captures and absorbs opponents reiatsu
16. Thunderbolt - Candice Catnipp - Electric based powers
17. Power - Meninas McAllon - Super strength
18. Iron - Cang Du - Iron skin
19. Glutton - Liltotto Lamperd - Eat anything and everything
20. "K" - BG9 - K is unknown but he could form and create weapons out of himself, people suspect he was the "Killer"
Sub par
21. Yourself - Loyd and Royd - absolute trash but useful powers I guess; perfect disguise
22. Love - Pepe Waccabrada - made people love him and submit to him

Dont know enough about
Question - Berenice Gabrielli - doubt inducement (we think)
Roar - Jerome Guizbatt - transformation and sonic screeching
"N" - Robert Accutrone, based on his own singular feat I'd put him in Monster tier, we just didnt see what he could do really - we dont know his power
Overkill - Driscoll Berci - he's around captain level at least but cant actually powerscale him - we dont know his power

Last edited:
H

Haoshoku

@TheAncientCenturion Looks like WillOfMyD beat me to creating this thread :catsure:
I’ll rank them by overall strength. Hard to place the weakest ones tbh. Mostly off the top of my head:
My list:
28) “Σ”. Shaz Domino (Got utterly blitzed and one shotted by Ichigo)
27) “Q” Bernice Gabrelli (One shotted by early TYBW Kenpachi)
26) “R” Jerome Guizbatt (Lame. One shotted by early TYBW Kenpachi as well, doesn’t really have a case to be higher)
25) “Y” Loyd Lloyd (Put up a battle against early TYBW Kenpachi, simply doesn’t have a case to be higher than the 20s)
24) “O” Driscoll Berci (Was executed by Shikai Yama quickly, didn’t really impressive outside of cornering Hisagi, which other Sternritter can do in their sleep)
23) “U” Nanana Nahakhoop (Idk what to feel with this one, could be higher. His main ability hinges on stalking on his opponents, not really impressive otherwise)
22) “I” Cang Du (Prompted to spam Toshiro’s Bankai every time he faced him, when it was taken away, he was beat by Toshiro in swift succession)
21) “K” BG9 (Molly whopped Soi Fon and couldn’t care less about her new perfected shunko, as it left barely a scratch on his head)
20) “L” Pepe Waccabrada (Has some annoying crowd control hax, but is otherwise weak as he was taken out very easily by Liltotto)
19) “N” Robert Accutrone (Pressured Shunsui in Vollstandig but gets taken out by Post RG Byakuya easily)
18) “T” Candice Catnipp (Doesn’t really impress much, agressively attacks a very casual True Shikai Ichigo who was going easy and ends up losing an arm in the process. Easily taken out by Post RG Byakuya)
17) “J” Quilge Opie (Underrated I feel since he played a role so early on. Put up a fight against Fullbring Bankai Ichigo, could be placing him a bit high on second thought)
16) “P” Meninas McAllon (Survived the 5v1 against Post RG Byakuya alongside Liltotto. Seems stronger than Candice, impressive physical strength)
15) “Z” Giselle Gwell (Stated to be stronger than Meninas, Candace and Pepe, that is enough to be placed here)
14) “G” Liltotto Lamperd (Solid. Don’t let the frame fool you, survived the 5v1 against Byakuya and has been portrayed to be stronger than all the other 4 who were in the match, fought against Soul King Yhwach, who had to get up from his seat to finish her.)
13) “E” Bambietta Basterbine (Not entirely sure if she’s above As Nodt, they’re on a similar level. However imo As Nodt in Vollstandig impressed more by cornering Post RG Rukia, who’s stronger than Rose and Kensei imo at the peak of her powers)
12) “F” As Nodt
11) ”W” Nianzol Wanzol (Could be lower, could be higher, idk. His ability was strong enough to avoid multiple attacks from Kirinji and he never went Vollstandig against Shutenmaru. But was strong enough to be taken up to the Royal Palace invasion)
10) “S” Mask De Masculine (Ragdolled Bankai Kensei and Bankai Rose in base alone. Was able to momentarily blow away Post RG Renji at one point during their fight, but ultimately got ragdolled by Renji’s bankai)
9) “H” Bazz B (One of the more impressive Non-Schutzstaffel Sternritter. His most impressive feat is keeping up with the same Renji who embarassed Mask)
8) ”Y” Royd Lloyd (Easily took out early TYBW Kenpachi, was able to hang with Bankai Yamamoto)
7) “V” Gremmy Thoumeax (Strongest Non-Schutzstaffel, could’ve been the strongest quincy as he said so himself but fell short due to lacking the basics of reasoning. Was probably on a similar level to the Elites before the Auswahlen amped them in power)
6) “D” Askin Nakk Le Vaar (Strikes me as the weakest of the Schutzstaffel)
5) “C” Pernida Parngjkas (Around here, relative to Askin and clearly weaker than the rest)
4) “X” Lille Barro (Hachswalth vs Lille is an interesting one, I’ll go with Hachswalth at 3 for now)
3) “B” Jugram Hachswalth
2) “M” Gerard Valkryie (Unstoppable force. Fought an 11 to 1 handicap and was winning despite Bankai Kenpachi and Adult Toshiro slowing him down at points. Kubo had to take him out since he lasted 20+ chapters and was taken out right before Yhwach departed to the Soul Society to fight Aizen)
1) Mr. Bach

I forgot to add Uryu, I guess he’s around 6-7

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
1. Juha Bach- Almighty
2. Jugram Hachswalth- Balance
3. Gerard Valkyrie- Miracle
4. Lile Barro- X Axis
5. Purnida- Control
6. Askin Nak Lee Var- Death Dealing
7. Gremmy- Imagine
8. Royd Lloyd- Yourself
9. Wanzol- Wind
10. Bazz B- Heat
11. As Nodt- Fear
12. Mask D Masculine- Superstar
13. Bambietta- Explode
14. Lilitto- Glutton
15. Giselle Gwelle- Zombie
16. Meninas McAllon- Power
17. Candice Catnip- Thunder
18. Robert- N
19. BG9- K
20. Cang Du- Iron

Some of these names are just...lol. So hard to remember them.

1. Juha Bach- Almighty
2. Jugram Hachswalth- Balance
3. Gerard Valkyrie- Miracle
4. Lile Barro- X Axis
5. Purnida- Control
6. Askin Nak Lee Var- Death Dealing
7. Gremmy- Imagine
8. Royd Lloyd- Yourself
9. Wanzol- Wind
10. Bazz B- Heat
11. As Nodt- Fear
12. Mask D Masculine- Superstar
13. Bambietta- Explode
14. Lilitto- Glutton
15. Giselle Gwelle- Zombie
16. Meninas McAllon- Power
17. Candice Catnip- Thunder
18. Robert- N
19. BG9- K
20. Cang Du- Iron

Some of these names are just...lol. So hard to remember them.
Curious; what makes you rank Mask so low and Royd so high?

Also, Robert shot Shunsui (shikai) without using Vollstandig or his Schrift - he has superior feats to Starrk technically, how is he 18th?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Curious; what makes you rank Mask so low and Royd so high?

Also, Robert shot Shunsui (shikai) without using Vollstandig or his Schrift - he has superior feats to Starrk technically, how is he 18th?
Royd can only copy someone's personality when he takes their appearance. His twin can only copy their power when he takes their appearance. Royd low diffed Kenpachi.

Mask's fests are against trash lol. Kensei's bankai is so disappointing and Rose was an idiot for explaining how his ability works. He also loses points for being powerless against Renji.

Robert? I dont even know....Shunsui is only great when he uses bankai. When Robert used his Vollstandig with help against Byakuya, he still got low diffed.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Won't go into as much depth as Hao, but here's my list. Weakest to strongest.
28- Bernice Gabrelli. Didn't do anything and died to early TYBW Kenpachi.
27- Jerome Guizbatt. Didn't do anything and died to early TYBW Kenpachi.
26- Driscoll Berci. Could kill Chōjirō after stealing his bankai. SS Ichigo in Shikai put him + 2 other Vice Captains down effortlessly in a similar state.
25- Nanana Nahakhoop. Besides catching Aizen off guard, can't remember a single thing he did.
24- BG9 . Lost to newly mastered Shunko Soi Fong. Someone objectively weaker than Yoruichi in SS arc.
23- Cang Du. Defeated by Toshiro after Toshiro specifically trained his shikai after losing his bankai, nonetheless Toshiro used bankai to defeat Cang Du.
22- Nianzol Wanzol. Seemed moderately impressive, if only for defensive reasons. Dealt with easily by casual royal guards though.
21- Quilge Opie. Could react to early TYBW Ichigo's attacks to constantly switch between his Blut Vein and Blut Arterie. Ultimately had trouble with Ayon though.
20- Meninas McAllon. Not impressive for me in the slightest. Just a powerhouse who later got confirmed to be weaker than Giselle/Lilotto and used by Pepe.

19- Candice Catnipp. Slightly more impressive than Menias with her lightning power. Not by much.
18- Pepe Waccabrada. Portrayed as a big deal among the Sternritter early on by Askin. Able to control Menias. Lost to Lilotto.
17- Giselle Gewelle. Portrayed as stronger than Menias / Candice. Has a higher ceiling for potential, as we saw with her commanding 4 Captain level corpses in the war. Good endurance / staying power, able to be almost chopped in 2 and survive. Later survived Yhwach's attack.
16- Lilotto Lamperd. Dealt with Pepe pretty easily. Portrayed as the least vulnerable of the girls.
15- Bambietta Basterbine. "Able to win this war by herself". Took a Captain literally becoming immortal to stop her.
14- As Nodt. Could be interchangable with Bambietta. Powerful Sternritter who wasn't completely stomped by Rukia.
13- Mask De Masculine. Has the hax needed to stand up against many Captains full powers and then toss them aside like trashbags.
12- Bazādo Burakku. Could fight Renji pretty fairly. Could survive against Yamamoto's shikai.
11- Robert Accutrone. Could remove Shunsui's eye and was able to stop toe to toe with Shikai Shunsui after the Captain said he was getting serious / pumped up from Yamamoto fighting.
10- Loyd Lloyd . Very situational power. Not always the best but the only reason Kenpachi won is because Kenpachi can adjust his power at will.
9- Royd Lloyd. Was able to fool Yamamoto into thinking his power was comparable to Yhwach of a 1000 years ago.

8- Gremmy Thoumeax. Powerful haxed ability but that's about it. Not very creative or clever and lost it to Shikai Kenpachi's power, someone more or less comparable to the lower echelons of the Schutzstaffel.
7- Pernida Parngjkas. Has OP regeneration and can get progressively stronger. Nightmare for CQC opponents.
6- Askin Nakk Le Vaar. The ability to straight up KO unsuspecting opponents, to destroy individual parts of their body, become reiatsu immune to people, to recover from wounds after being reiatsu immune, being capable of passively draining someone with gift balls.
5- Jugram Hachswalth. Has a much weaker form of the Almighty. Didn't really impress me.
4- Uryu Ishida. Has the power to resist Yhwach's Almighty to some extent. Powerful enough to occupy Jugram's time and can turn the tables at any moment.
3- Lille Barro. Insane reaction time in base and the X eye allows him to become Obito Uchiha for moment. Pretty much able to one shot Shunsui in Vollständig and was portrayed as the closest thing to god in his third form, even a quasi god himself with Nanao's zanpakuto working on him.
2- Gerard Valkyrie. Every benefit Lille has, Gerard has, save intangibility. Only, Gerard gets progressively stronger no matter what you do. Does he have a limit? If he does, it's probably Soul King level.
1. Nazi Jesus himself

Royd can only copy someone's personality when he takes their appearance. His twin can only copy their power when he takes their appearance. Royd low diffed Kenpachi.

Mask's fests are against trash lol. Kensei's bankai is so disappointing and Rose was an idiot for explaining how his ability works. He also loses points for being powerless against Renji.

Robert? I dont even know....Shunsui is only great when he uses bankai. When Robert used his Vollstandig with help against Byakuya, he still got low diffed.
I mean that was Renji post Soul Palace training

He also fought two captains at the same time - regardless of the calibre of the captains, fighting two captains must amount to something, especially as vizards (did they use their masks? i cant remember)

Shikai Shunsui defeated Espada No. 1 - he went toe to toe with Vollstandig Lille, albeit only briefly. Robert did more to him than Lille until Lille entered his second form

I only ranked Royd so low because his power is incredibly conditional - he needs to be allowed to transform to begin with