El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garp is the only character who get downplayed for defeating other characters. I guess when you worship cuckolds with no W like the one who postponed from a YC4 and the one who got an asthma attack 2 minutes after yellow monkey humiliated him in his own fighting style you have to cope to make up for that inferiority complex:myman:
Old man Rayleigh had Blackbeard running scared. Garp has to settle for Shiryu.:hihihi:

Garp is the only character who get downplayed for defeating other characters. I guess when you worship cuckolds with no W like the one who postponed from a YC4 and the one who got an asthma attack 2 minutes after yellow monkey humiliated him in his own fighting style you have to cope to make up for that inferiority complex:myman:
I forgot : and teaming up with his equal Silver « Axe » Gaban to take on pre-ACOC Oden:goyea:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Old man Rayleigh had Blackbeard running scared. Garp has to settle for Shiryu.:hihihi:
Rayleigh was so legendary that Nami who didn't even hear about Yonkos had heard of the Legendary Pirate King Vice Captain.

Yami & Gura BB shitting bricks at the mere sight of Rayleigh while taunting Sengoku & Garp to stop him from sinking the Island at Marineford is something they'll ignore :ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.