El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a big difference between comparing a swordsman to what Garp, a martial artist, did

Using blades to fight makes exponentially easier to damage, needing a lot less strength to it

Here, Garp destroyed a portion of the city with a named move, without touching, he dissipated a huge amount of energy in a large area and still did that much destruction. This is not the same as cutting something

Try cutting a piece of meat with punches, then try the same with a knife, thats basically what this is about. Tell me which one is easier lol

Not surprisingly Sanji's physical strength and speed are showing to be insane right now
Did Oda call you personally to tell you that or did he call your mom to tell her that and she told you?

There is a big difference between comparing a swordsman to what Garp, a martial artist, did

Using blades to fight makes exponentially easier to damage, needing a lot less strength to it

Here, Garp destroyed a portion of the city with a named move, without touching, he dissipated a huge amount of energy in a large area and still did that much destruction. This is not the same as cutting something

Try cutting a piece of meat with punches, then try the same with a knife, thats basically what this is about. Tell me which one is easier lol
youd need more power from a sword as its not a blunt object, it has much less surface area so the output needs to be insanely high

imagine getting hit by a bullet going 60mph(100kph)
likely would hurt, maybe pierce the top layer of skin

now compare that to getting hit by a car going 60mph(100kph)

which does more damage

Using blades to fight makes exponentially easier to damage, needing a lot less strength put into it

Not surprisingly Sanji's physical strength and speed are showing to be insane right now
I was gonna like this until I saw the Sanji wank at the bottom

Yes. He does care
That’s why he didn’t save ace
Why bother taking action for Coby then. Its a straight out War against a BB crew. WG has to take responsibility and if the swords logic is applied i see no problem with garo fighting Akainu given the amount of deeds he has done. Like I'm damn sure he knows of O'Hara incidence. Akainu has killed more innocents than Ace. Or garp wants to willingly stay WG and have cozy seat until required like mihawk took up Warlord title.

1. Literally his biggest W as the so-called hero of the marines is because Roger helped him out.
2. Couldn't decide between saving his grandson or doing his duty as a marine, so sat almost all of Marineford War out aside from punching Marco, getting punched by Luffy, and just watching from afar as his grandson got killed.
3. Pretty much got stopped by Sengoku from attacking Akainu mid-war.
4. Didn't even seem to try to attack Akainu after the War is over.
5. Sengoku was fed up with the Gorosei and decided to resign. Aokiji refused to work for Akainu and resigned. Garp? Fed up with both but somehow is still around. Closest thing to a regret is letting Dadan beat him up a little and not even seeing that through because of Makino (instead of stopping Makino and letting Dadan resume the beating).

Larp is a disgrace. He flip flops his responsibility all the time and accomplished diddly squat. He is like Lolden in that regards, and that is why I have no respect for them both.

I just want Shiryu to off him now. :kata:
1.Garp was credited for his win against xebec. He never wanted it and that’s why he doesn’t talk about it. Also we don’t know how that fight went.
2. He was struggling between family and his loyalty and legacy as a marine. That was the hole point of his role in that arc.
3. Didn’t really try to fight his friend
4. What’s done is done. Can’t undo it anyway. And Lakasuki was actually just doing his job. So why attacking him afterwards?
5. when sengoku resigns Kong actually says that garp also resigned and was asked to stay behind and help with the new recruits. And asked sengoku to do the same. Sengoku is also hanging around. Garp is literally the leader of sword. Sword is a faction of marines that have resigned. Do you even read the manga?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No she wasn't LOL

"Ate Bolo Breath"
Mf was screaming and telling him to hold on, and his body evaporated.
Fuck you mean "ate Bolo Breath" he ate that shit as well as Kidd "ate" Kamusari.

It says something that Aramaki was using his DF and Haki and Yamato was only using Haki with a casual club strike but managed to give him a headache.
Stop reading panels without the aftermath.

This was a fucking gag by Oda.

Shanks steps in finally when he realizes what Ryokugyu was about to do.

Yamato is fucking trash. She is not a Top Tier and certainly not as strong as u imagine her to be.

Learn how the read mfker:

Gag panel:

Panel after that:

Momonosuke repeatedly fires Bolo Breath at Ryokugyu just reforms like nothing:

NOW RYOKUGYU ADMITS HE WILL GET SERIOUS AND SHANKS STEPS IN BEFORE A DISASTER:

I was always thinking that @Agni Kaios is bugging you and you are not overreacting but it seems you have problems with reading for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.