JJK 220 Spoiler

As far as the barriers are concerned:
Kenjaku mentioned sorcerers having to create barriers like 1000 years ago. This should affect all modern sorcerers' DEs as well, imo so it would be interesting to see how Yuta for example adapts to that

I actually really enjoyed this chapter

Back to back to back to back fights are exhausting and don’t give the audience any room to breathe

Characters just talking to each other felt so nice

Not to mention that the actual content of the chapter is important as well

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Shoko remembers when Gojo once said he won't let anyone be alone. Shoko says, "I was there, what did you mean by alone, stupid. There are many around. These great guys are waiting for your return. COME BACK, GOJO"
Shoko echoing the voices of the JJK fandom. :goyea:

Soon the GOAT will be back. :endthis:

Finally a good chapter after months of it being meh.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Angel is alive, seems like Gojo is coming back soon.

Now I wonder who's that Sukuna-like "Mummy". His original body?
It might be his final form before the split into 20 fingers happened.

I think Yorozu flashback is sort of the beginning of "Prime Sukuna".

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Though Sukuna wasn't afraid of a few of his fingers being destroyed (at the beginning of the story).
Maybe because he knows the full secret behind this "splitting apart into XYZ things". Maybe he knows that if you destroy their object form they will reform somehow.

Or Sukuna is the only one with the knowledge of how to destroy them since he's the only one to pull off something like this.

Maybe because he knows the full secret behind this "splitting apart into XYZ things". Maybe he knows that if you destroy their object form they will reform somehow.

Or Sukuna is the only one with the knowledge of how to destroy them since he's the only one to pull off something like this.
Could also be confidence/arrogance in his jujutsu knowledge where 3-4 fingers wouldn't make too much of a difference for him.

@ConquistadoR @notAfanboy @RayanOO @NikaInParis @MUUGEN

Well, it was probably thought by most of the fans but the fingers are basically Sukuna's version of the Horcruxes? I'd say even more advanced since you can't destroy them.
Interesting, I never thought about this.
Now that you mentioned it, I read more about Horcruxes.

There are several methods to destroy them.
The poison blood (Blood manipulation technique?)
Gryffindor's sword (Maki's sword?)
Fiendfyre (amaterasu?)
Killing curse (Dont know who can use it in JJK)
Remorse (Like Sukuna will ever have any remorse lol)

It is said that the person becomes more evil if he keep on creating more Horcruxes. Their body also changes shape, like we saw Mummy Sukuna in raws.

Horcruxes are soul fragments and they exist in host's body in a limbo (we already have this confirmation; Yuji x Sukuna interaction).

And when the host is damaged beyond repair, it damages the Horcruxes soul fragment.

At that time, the host has the option to continue living as there were two souls in his body, so he can let Horcruxes/soul fragment die.

This is how Harry Potter survived.

The implications of this are insane!

Kenjaku waited for Mahito to perfect his Idle Transfiguration. All about souls!
He created Choso with blood manipulation.
He had Yuji, a human body that Sukuna cant take over.
(Or maybe I just want Kenjaku to betray and backstab Sukuna 💀).

Edit; I think Sukuna is intentionally not consuming his other 5 fingers as insurance. Like Voldemort, he hates death. So, he will do anything to continue living forever.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Interesting, I never thought about this.
Now that you mentioned it, I read more about Horcruxes.

There are several methods to destroy them.
The poison blood (Blood manipulation technique?)
Gryffindor's sword (Maki's sword?)
Fiendfyre (amaterasu?)
Killing curse (Dont know who can use it in JJK)
Remorse (Like Sukuna will ever have any remorse lol)

It is said that the person becomes more evil if he keep on creating more Horcruxes. Their body also changes shape, like we saw Mummy Sukuna in raws.

Horcruxes are soul fragments and they exist in host's body in a limbo (we already have this confirmation; Yuji x Sukuna interaction).

And when the host is damaged beyond repair, it damages the Horcruxes soul fragment.

At that time, the host has the option to continue living as there were two souls in his body, so he can let Horcruxes/soul fragment die.

This is how Harry Potter survived.

The implications of this are insane!

Kenjaku waited for Mahito to perfect his Idle Transfiguration. All about souls!
He created Choso with blood manipulation.
He had Yuji, a human body that Sukuna cant take over.
(Or maybe I just want Kenjaku to betray and backstab Sukuna 💀).

Edit; I think Sukuna is intentionally not consuming his other 5 fingers as insurance. Like Voldemort, he hates death. So, he will do anything to continue living forever.
Kenjaku doesn't like being around Sukuna ( the bath chapter ). It is possible that Kenjaku was one of the defeated Sorcerers/Cursed Spirits by Sukuna and he hates Sukuna ever since. Due to his brain hopping ability he was able to remain alive and since then he is planning the downfall of Sukuna to take over his place as the ultimate Calamity that everyone is afraid of.

I wouldn't be surprised if after Kenjaku is defeat he will hop into some random fodder body as long as his brain is still formed and tries to take over Sukuna when Gojo puts Sukuna down or injures him badly to the point where Sukuna can't do shit anymore.

I do not believe that Kenjaku wants this perfect Heian era alike world for him AND Sukuna to happily live in. You can smell Kenjaku's plot from miles away.

Maybe the Culling Games is Kenjaku's ultimate plan to wear Sukuna down to the point where he can come in and absorb him/overtake him using Mahito's powers or whatever.