One Piece Episode 1058 - The Onslaught of Kazenbo - Orochi's Evil Clutches Close in

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • 4/5

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 3/5

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • 2/5

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 0/5

Votes: 18 54.5%

• Total voters
Was there animation in the episode? 👀 This is a very cool animator, and his work is immediately noticeable. There was no such thing here.
I think he drew Big Mum a few times this episode, but his main work was in last episode.

He used to do a lot more concentrated scenes, and his work in Wano has been far more scattered.(he is also the tits animator)

This is some of his better stuff in Wano. Generally his stuff has been more about raising the general quality of a scene as opposed to being particularly impressive.

This is probably my favourite scene from him.

Thats only consistent with how Lion Song looked when Zoro used it against apoo in episode 1010.
Do they understand how much these auras ruin swordsman like Zoro who isn't an ability it's even difficult to see through swords at because they are ovedoing it. The lion song in 1010 had too many effects wasn't big fan of it either they slowed down the pacing ruining that raw intensity you felt from the manga.

Thats only consistent with how Lion Song looked when Zoro used it against apoo in episode 1010.
Wow, I'm looking forward to how they'll ruin the Shi Shi Son Son in the next episode. They will try to spoil as much as they can. But the moment where Queen explains the power of King will be filled with excellent animation.
Chapter 1033 is one of the best chapters of Onigashima, it is many times better than the wretched 1035 and even more so 1034, it listens to a director of the level of Nakamura or Ishitani. But instead, the chapter is divided into two parts, outsourced, and all the money is invested in chapter 1034. THANK YOU
Post automatically merged:

Wow, I'm looking forward to how they'll ruin the Shi Shi Son Son in the next episode. They will try to spoil as much as they can. But the moment where Queen explains the power of King will be filled with excellent animation.
Chapter 1033 is one of the best chapters of Onigashima, it is many times better than the wretched 1035 and even more so 1034, it listens to a director of the level of Nakamura or Ishitani. But instead, the chapter is divided into two parts, outsourced, and all the money is invested in chapter 1034. THANK YOU
But the composition of the 1062 series is still unknown. But I don't think it's worth expecting someone at the level of Ota, Vincent, Tu Yong Se, a director of the level of Nakamura. They're all on Luffy and Sanji, obviously. And Zoro... Well... The left dude will do for a piece of bread. Also on the roof. Hakai is flawed, he's disgusting, and that's one of the moments where Zoro shone. Tatsumaki is spoiled. Ashura, although it has a normal animation, is unfinished and spoiled by the aura of the color of urine

Last edited:
Zoro has got some great animation in Onigashima but yes for whatever reason they don't go as hard for him as they do for Sanji.
Chapter 1033 is in my opinion the best Zoro chapter post timeskip, I am dissapointed to see they are splitting it up in two episodes instead of making one great episode with it.
I don't expect much from next episode considering the staff and the preview but I think 1060 will be solid, this is the episode Zoro unlocks advcoc after all and they can flesh out the flashback. Depending on the storyboard and how the direction for the advcoc moment, the episode has potential to be as good as 1057 if not straight up better.

The very big ones though will be 1061 and 1062, adapting the end of Zoro and Sanji's fights. 1061 has both Nakamura and Tu Yong Ce so it will obviously be an amazing episode, I expect some amazing animation for Ifrit Jambe in particular. We don't have the staff yet for 1062 but according to some leakers the episode will be amazing as well. I wonder who will direct it but I hope they do King justice

This feels incredibly selective.

We also literally had the animator for the lion song on Kuma animate a bit of Zoro vs King last episode.
I’m sorry but right now Zoro Vs Killer is washing Zoro Vs King. I’m not sure why…. Idk if having less content to work with was easier for them or what. Zoro Vs King has 3 episodes left if those episodes don’t surpass the killer fight WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

:whitepress: fuck toei man...
First one was they reused sanji animation vs page one against king but that was just filler, but now is just lazy and unprofessional for a company as big as toei to do some shit like this
Not gonna lie I don’t mind this:gokulaugh:i remember something from the animators saying that when a person is using Coc in there attack they glow gold, zoro glowed gold vs kaido to save luffy (used adv coc unintentionally but the attack ap was not great enough to scar)… zoro again glowed gold when he permanently scars kaido (used adv coc unintentionally but the ap was great enough to scar kaido). No gold aura here vs king so just a ryou based tatsumaki and king tanks it with no issue. I think the anime is staying somewhat consistent in showing the exact same attack animation that was used vs kaido minus the golden aura.