Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight.

Somehow the marines and Akainu just "knew"Kuzan would be scouted by Blackbeard. So they set up all of this bullshit.

They staged a fake fight between Akainu and Kuzan. Then they placed Kuzan near Blackbeards territory. They then knew Blackbeard and Kuzan would hit it off and Blackbeard would invite Kuzan to his crew.

The more likely scenario is that Kuzan isn't a marine.
Yep it seems that way

Theory about Kuzan being an accelerationist might've been correct

Bogard

You can't win
Looking at the battle conclusion, Law looked much better than Kid. Not only his battle was off-paneled, but despite losing, he was still conscious unlike Kid, with Teach being in a state that guarantees at least a mid diff fight

To Kid's behalf though, Shanks' attack on him was unexpected, and unlike Shanks, Blackbeard is always careless at the beginning, but overall Law still looked better

Hell even his crewmates looked better despite the fact that on paper, it looked like he had the better crew, especially with Killer's presence. When on one side, we have crewmates like Heat who quickly surrender and give up Kid's poneglyph copies to tje ememy(Shanks), the heart pirates went out in honor, with Bepo even going Sulong mode to save his captain

Shows how much Oda played favorite here lol

So who's gonna create the New Betting Thread?

Red-Hair Pirates --- W
Blackbeard Pirates --- W

Kid Pirates --- L
Heart Pirates --- L

Oda grouped Luffy with both (He is Part of Team 3B Supernova & also Team Yonko)
So there is No Third Option, Egghead Incident will End with "Straw Hats Pirates W or L" by Narrator

However, bear in mind that Shanks & Blackbeard who got W, received Poneglyphs from their Opponents
So for Luffy to have Similar W, not only Cross Guild must have one too, but both must Win Poneglyphs for Pattern to make sense

Or there is Second Option where the Pattern is much easier to fulfill
Straw Hats Pirates gets Defeated ---> Thousand Sunny Destroyed ---> Luffy presumed Dead ---> News that would Shock The World
(Whirlpool Man is gonna do the Honors)

Make your Bets

Where will Bepo take Law?
Make a poll @RayanOO
Zou
Wano
Egghead
ELBAF
CROSS Guild
Wepo will take law to Zou first. Law will get another rubbing of the Zou poneglyph and proceed to recover. He will reconstruct a second submarine called the Polar Fang with his ROOM. He will learn about the man with the burned scar lead and track down that final poneglyph first. Along the way he’ll pick up crew members that aren’t scrubs, his new third mate will be GIN. Then he will confront Luffy and Blackbeard in the race to laugh tale and tell Luffy the secret to defeat Blackbeard. In appreciation Luffy and Law’s new crew will arrive at Laugh Tale. That or Law returns to impel down/Mary joise and learns the true history from Luffy after the fact.

K: Poneglyph, huh? I don't have any good memories about it.

K: Even I won't forget about it if I found that stand out stone like it in Ohara. The only thing I remember is my best friend who's rebelled against Government...

K: And the other is the fate of one sad looking girl That I hold for now..

P: What's with this dulled tale of his?

P: What should we do, general? If we stole his power, it'll be a tremendous strength to our army!

K: I heard that, you damn brat! Y'all that bad want to go to the Ice Land?

P: Uwaah!!

K: Also, I heard about that you hunt people with power like me. Bring it on!!

BB: Wait, Kuzan!

BB: Sorry for my crew! He's spoken foolishly!

BB: I don't intend for that!
QUACK QUACK QUACK

🦆🦆🦆

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
He HAD to lose here for long term story reasons. I know it's hard seeing one of your favs lose in the moment, but like you said all signs are pointing towards long term gain from this short term set back :pepebusi:

I know y'all gave up on Kid, but I actually think this gives me confidence for his return too.
I hope this comes true! Kids and Laws return! :amazing:

Status
Not open for further replies.