Jujutsu Kaisen 221 Spoilers Images and Discussion Thread

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
THE GOAT IS BAACK

But in all seriousness, he has to lose here to trigger Yuji's ascent to the throne. New generation coming of age is a staple theme in most shonen series. But don't get it twisted, he ain't losing clean and this doesn't change his top 1 ranking :king:

My man's getting those prime John Cena odds stacked against him

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
:gonope: Jjk aint like most Shonen and Gege is a splendid Mangaka for that.
lol I just saw your comment a few minutes before mine saying Gojo won't lose. I dunno man, it has nothing to do with Mangaka style. And it's not inherently a bad trope, it's just sometimes done in a cringe way in other manga. So it could be cool here. Either way, even if he loses, he's never losing 1 on 1 so the agenda is protected :myman:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's an obvious L.
Pantheos 2.0
@RayanOO is known for having L takes unfortunately.

lol I just saw your comment a few minutes before mine saying Gojo won't lose. I dunno man, it has nothing to do with Mangaka style. And it's not inherently a bad trope, it's just sometimes done in a cringe way in other manga. So it could be cool here. Either way, even if he loses, he's never losing 1 on 1 so the agenda is protected :myman:
Its not inherently a bad troupe, i agree.
In fact Gojo would basically be doomed to lose had he fought Sukuna now.
But instead this battle on Dec 24 seems like a date when the good guys vs bad guys can happen, so it will likely be the climax.

I dont see Gojo losing there.

I feel like, both gojo and sukuna will fulfill what they're saying, gojo will win and making sukuna incapacitate so megumi will be back but he will die in the process like the family heads, after that bloodlust yuji and megumi will fight whatever the merger thing

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
Finally Gojo is back!!!!!

I wonder what Sukuna has to do for Kenjaku and why he agreed to the binding vow......

Angel said they agreed with Kenjaku cuz they wanted to become cursed object but couldn't do it unlike Sukuna, so my guess is that what he has to do is to make them become cursed objects so Kenjaku can fullfill his binding vow with them ?

But idk what Sukuna might want tbh....he was already at the very top of the food chain in his era, people even saw him like a god so what more could he desire ? Can't be something so simple as " i just want to fight strong people "....

Anyway regardless on who's gonna win i hope Gojo vs Sukuna is gonna be epic! I know he'll lose anyway for plot purposes but LET'S GO TEAM SUKUNA!

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He questions if Gojo's trying to win when he says Ken will die on 24th, meaning he's confident Gojo won't win, to which, Gojo answers with I'll win while recalling Yuji's dialogue.
Kenjaku shit talks a lot.
He was shit talking to Sukuna about Uraume.
Earlier to Gojo this chapter.
Even when he says the date of 24th is Romantic.

And him asking Gojo whether he's trying to win is nothing out of the ordinary, the Villain will act big until they lose. Kenjaku is likely getting his ass beat by Yuta, let alone Gojo.

Finally Gojo is back!!!!!

I wonder what Sukuna has to do for Kenjaku and why he agreed to the binding vow......

Angel said they agreed with Kenjaku cuz they wanted to become cursed object but couldn't do it unlike Sukuna, so my guess is that what he has to do is to make them become cursed objects so Kenjaku can fullfill his binding vow with them ?

But idk what Sukuna might want tbh....he was already at the very top of the food chain in his era, people even saw him like a god so what more could he desire ? Can't be something so simple as " i just want to fight strong people "....

Anyway regardless on who's gonna win i hope Gojo vs Sukuna is gonna be epic! I know he'll lose anyway for plot purposes but LET'S GO TEAM SUKUNA!
Could simply be about Kenny providing Sukuna a vessel/body able to stand his fingers w/o instant dying, hence Yuji.

Kenjaku did his part, now Sukuna has to do his own. I wonder what it could be.

Kenny pbbly needs Sukuna for his merging stuff. Maybe it can only be done in Sukuna's domain for unknown reasons.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kenjaku shit talks a lot.
He was shit talking to Sukuna about Uraume.
Earlier to Gojo this chapter.
Even when he says the date of 24th is Romantic.

And him asking Gojo whether he's trying to win is nothing out of the ordinary, the Villain will act big until they lose. Kenjaku is likely getting his ass beat by Yuta, let alone Gojo.
He never talks down about Gojo's strength. He seriously questioned Gojo if he thinks he can win to which Gojo replied with I will. Ken is definitely confident in Sukuna. Whether Sukuna is strong enough to beat Gojo or not is a different story though.

He never talks down about Gojo's strength. He seriously questioned Gojo if he thinks he can win to which Gojo replied with I will. Ken is definitely confident in Sukuna. Whether Sukuna is strong enough to beat Gojo or not is a different story though.
Kenjaku's pbbly the only one here who truely knows what Sukuna is capable of/what his CT actually is.

On the other hand Gojo only knows what stories, legends and rumors say. He possibly doesn't know more about Sukuna than Jogo did, and has we've seen Jogo knew jackshit about his true abilities and level.