Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oda loves having Buggy luck out into shit, him stealing the SHs RPG really doesn’t fit with how he succeeds

Captain John being a former pirate after the one piece, then failing and hiding his RPG with his treasure would make sense in terms of lore
Well he might get it but matchups aren't adding up at all.

Cross guild doesn't have top tiers to match SHs bar Mihawk

Shanks fighting cross guild doesn't add up as welll.

Only Blackbeard pirates can take these two out but then we have Mihawk within Cross guild

Mihawk is talking about fighting 3 Yonkos
The whole Marine summoned the 7 Warlords and the Admiral for one Yonko crew + allies
Mihawk is smart, that’s it

It’s just sad how you guys twist things
It’s the typical OP fandom Syndrom but you will leave this forum and cry like bitch because Mihawk will get his deserved hype during the final war
This already happened multiple times
He's talking about fighting Luffy, Shanks and Blackbeard individually, and he's hesitant to do so, no doubt because he knows that they'd expose the fact that he's a complete fraud lol

Mihawk is talking about fighting 3 Yonkos
The whole Marine summoned the 7 Warlords and the Admiral for one Yonko crew + allies
Mihawk is smart, that’s it

It’s just sad how you guys twist things
It’s the typical OP fandom Syndrom but you will leave this forum and cry like bitch because Mihawk will get his deserved hype during the final war
This already happened multiple times
Not even.

He's mocking Buggy for being the one to want to go for the One Piece but at the same time expecting them to do the fighting for him.

That's the difference between Mihawk and an Admiral.

When a legendary hero that used to battle Roger invaded, Kuzan rolls up like "Yo bro you wanna catch these?!"

Mihawk "Bro i don't wanna fight Yonkou"
:josad::josad:

@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi
Even Old Garp just casually plans to storm yonko territory with a couple fodder💀

Basically the one man arrmy thread I made a while ago

Status
Not open for further replies.