Chapter Discussion Mihawk isn’t a fraud

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaidou didn't say he was afraid to start a war with Big Mom; he said he wasn't prepared to fight her at the top of the waterfall, which is different. We saw that part of his resources were gone with Apoo, who returned only three days later.

However, when King offered to go, Kaidou simply changed his personality and became calmer because a combatant who had the ability to fight them at the entrance was present. The problem was never fighting Big Mom because we saw Kaidou freeing her from her imprisonment and challenging her to a fight to the death, which shows Kaidou's high confidence in defeating her.

Kaidou was also going to an enemy territory filled with enemies (Marines and Whitebeard pirates) with only King by his side, and it is explicitly stated in the manga that Kaidou, with only King by his side, engaged in conflict with all the Red Hair Pirates, including Shanks, in a 2 vs. all battle.

After identifying the strength that Big Mom was bringing with her, King made fun of her for bringing only one ship with her, saying, "You expect to face us with just one ship?"

Kaidou didn't say he was afraid to start a war with Big Mom; he said he wasn't prepared to fight her at the top of the waterfall, which is different. We saw that part of his resources were gone with Apoo, who returned only three days later.

However, when King offered to go, Kaidou simply changed his personality and became calmer because a combatant who had the ability to fight them at the entrance was present. The problem was never fighting Big Mom because we saw Kaidou freeing her from her imprisonment and challenging her to a fight to the death, which shows Kaidou's high confidence in defeating her.

Kaidou was also going to an enemy territory filled with enemies (Marines and Whitebeard pirates) with only King by his side, and it is explicitly stated in the manga that Kaidou, with only King by his side, engaged in conflict with all the Red Hair Pirates, including Shanks, in a 2 vs. all battle.
Mihawk>kaido

I honestly don't remember all that Kaido + King stuff from your last paragraph. Could you enlighten me of where was it stated or shown?

The one who is coping are you guys. Do I have to remember you of his bounty and title? And his reputation of marine hunting? Sure bud, mihawk must be a fraud coz he doesn’t want to obey s clown xD
these guys want Mihawk to go on a fucking Yonko gauntlet, and if he doesnt hes a fraud

meanwhile Shanks waited 20 years to try for the One Piece, because Kaido, WB, and BM were too much for him

Yonko fans are hypocrites. When kaido said that he wouldn’t want to start a war against Big Meme, none complained.

When Whitebeard said that he doesn’t want to fight Kaido, none complained.

But when Mihawk says „Do you expect us to fight all the yonkou for you?“ everyone loses their mind.
there is no hypocrisy in that. yonkou fans believe they are all similar strentgh and ZKKtards believe zolo and mifraud are stronger than the universe.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I honestly don't remember all that Kaido + King stuff from your last paragraph. Could you enlighten me of where was it stated or shown?
What exactly do you not remember? Are you expecting to learn about the conflict between Kaidou and King + RHP?

Firstly, it is stated that Kaidou and Shanks clashed in the New World, with Kaidou's intentions being declared to be to kill Whitebeard at Marineford.
Secondly, it is explicitly stated by the Marines that there was definitely a clash between the two.
With complementary materials validating this for us readers:

According to the timeline in King's Vivre Card, he is the only one mentioned to have gone to Marineford with Kaidou and to have been stopped by the Red Hair Pirates.

I think this clears your doubts?