One Piece Chapter 1082: "Let’s Go and Claim It!“

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Well those 2 are no longer pirates anyway
Croc is a Kingpin and Mihawk is a psychopath, they ain't gonna give any fuck about the One Piece but who would expect those 2 to make that kind of face, Buggy got balls and he really is a prophet blessed by the Pirate God, lol

I hope like Shanks, the cross guild will wreck one of the Supernovas as well, maybe Apoo's :milaugh:

I think the Revo part of the chapter was very whatever, just seeing some people alive
It works mostly as hype tool for the next chapter. If we actually get the info and it doesn’t just cut back to egghead or somewhere else. It’s starting to feel a lot like Tower of God where every chapter it cuts to another scene and it takes forever to finish the plot lines.

Are you going to take the L for Mhawk's 3 billion bounty?
There is nothing wrong with taking an L, as you can see I delivered tons of Ls before in that your favorite W and L thread, taking 1 L won't be a huge deal, but its really not an L, I am being honest here, because:

A- That is not a Non-Marine Hunter Cross Guild bounty like the other bounties.

B- If you believe that is, then you need to accept Croco > Zolo, which is retarded.

So, I don't see how thats an L, but if you want to dream that then keep dream it.

I would not mind a spin off series with Cross Guild taking names and slowly strengthening their military force to one that can directly compete with the world government. Would also be cool if, as part of their voyage, Buggy gets a hold of an ancient weapon that only he can control, thus earning Mihawk and Crocodile's respect :joker:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

CHAPTER 1082 IS OUT!

OPSCANS: https://opscans.com/manga/onepiece-chapter-1082/vol-tbe-chapter-1082/

https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/7360/one-piece-chapter-1082?&date=27-4-2023-12

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content. Thanks for being a part of the WG community.
Buggy's thoughts about him wanting Shanks to be the next Roger was sad bro.