One Piece Chapter 1082: "Let’s Go and Claim It!“

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
While people are busy slander mihawk .
’Why no one talking about IMU fail to kill sabo because his secret will exposed by him ?

Gorsei hide IMU existence from navy .
‘’It make IMU look bad , that sabo get away and know his secret and about tell everyone.

How you even carry people by ship and yourself when weapon is about to fire so quickly. ?

Either I hope oda offer better explainaction but he won’t explain as usual .

Last edited:
I like the theory someone shared earlier, T Bone saw the starving civilians and when he saw how much money his death could bring someone he asked this random dude to take his life without a fight (or just killed himself)

Anything is plausible, we have an admiral who took out his own eyes lol
It is most probably the case, T-Bone was shown to be the most generous and cutest despite being ugly as hell (his gimmick kind of)

I like the theory someone shared earlier, T Bone saw the starving civilians and when he saw how much money his death could bring someone he asked this random dude to take his life without a fight (or just killed himself)

Anything is plausible, we have an admiral who took out his own eyes lol
😢
Ok that would be a plot twist
Post automatically merged:

Poor Crocodile, he's the brains of the operation but somehow finds himself 3rd and sailing on a clown ship.
Like Sanji

My biggest problem with Doffy joining is that I can’t see him ever agreeing to not being the leader
Well, if they rescue him, he owns them a favor. Besides, Crocodile and Mihawk are not even leaders, they are allies. So Moriah and Doflamingo joining doesnt mean they will be leaders or subordinates, just more allies. Kinda Rocks crew? A bunch of pirates with just goal in common.
Post automatically merged:

If they recruit Doffy and Moria amd make this group I would laugh my ass off:

Just imagining these 4, plus whomever actually sides with them, act under Buggy is so ridiculous.
That will be great. Moriah is still alive.

Cross Guild keep being the most entertaining part of OP for me, Buggy speech was amazing a good chapter, but a little slow.

As a Mihawk fan, I take this L, all other top tiers are willing to clash for supremacy, so his being wary of fighting them looked bad.

but being fair, I understand it.

think about it, all other Yonko want OP, they know fighting is inevitable as only one win, so they will have no reserve about clashing, meanwhile, Mihawk doesn't want to be PK, and doesn't want to be bothered, fighting a Yonko for him is a bothersome and meaningless task, so, of course, he would not want to do it, he gains nothing from it.

still, someone like him who was sometimes established as looking for a worthy opponent, to avoid Yonko is lame.

I dont think he is Zoro final fight anymore, it is what is, they will fight on laugh tale.

Bullshit.

He got this for his own fame and prowess.

You'd be correct if he got bounty weaker than Buggy.

Buggy who is mistaken for the leader of CG by the public and hailed as a Yonko.

Show me a crew where Yonko has lower bounty than someone.

Mihawk is THAT guy.
What does buggy have to do with it ? he is still in a yonko crew and said to be hunting marines, every person who got a bounty is based on the danger he opposes whether u like it or no, so overall he is worth 3.6b

While people are busy slander mihawk .
’Why no one talking about IMU fail to kill sabo because his secret will exposed by him ?

Gorsei hide IMU existence from navy .
‘’It make IMU look bad , that sabo get away and know his secret and about tell everyone.

How you even carry people by ship and yourself when weapon is about to fire so quickly. ?

Either I hope oda offer better explainaction but he won’t explain as usual .
Sabo wasn't on the island he was looking back at what was happening.