Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
I really like Green Bull's design and his logia is one of my favorites, however his character so far is ok for now.

I like that Oda made him evil and him being a bigot is whatever, but I'm not a huge fan of his character simping for Akainu and the World Nobles.

I also still think that his introduction was ruined by Shanks, which was really disappointing since all the other Admirals imo had really great introductions.

I really like Green Bull's design and his logia is one of my favorites, however his character so far is ok for now.

I like that Oda made him evil and him being a bigot is whatever, but I'm not a huge fan of his character simping for Akainu and the World Nobles.

I also still think that his introduction was ruined by Shanks, which was really disappointing since all the other Admirals imo had really great introductions.
He is beautiful
And that's only thing I care about

Simping for Akainu is based though