• 1/5

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
My only complain was the finishing move, not explosive enough and fleshed

In the manga you can clearly see that Queen was sent far higher and farther. And more important Queen was burnt all over

I think the flaming effect of the kicks wasn’t highlighted enough

Post automatically merged:

But it was a great episode, right I to the feeling, and the Germa Filler were excellent

Excellent episode. Sanji definitely YC1 level now.

My only criticism and it's only a personal wish but in the flashbacks I wish it had shown Luffy just after Sanji had said he wanted to go back to the Sunny but also wanted to save his family and Luffy responds with well that's who you are.

The scene however where he's with Zeff and Luffy is highlighted was GOAT though

We all Sanji fans today.

My only complain was the finishing move, not explosive enough and fleshed

In the manga you can clearly see that Queen was sent far higher and farther. And more important Queen was burnt all over

I think the flaming effect of the kicks wasn’t highlighted enough

Post automatically merged:

But it was a great episode, right I to the feeling, and the Germa Filler were excellent
Yeah I dislike how incoinsistent they are with damage and why they refuse to dras blood and apply bullshit censorship when they have done bloodied scenes before is something I can't understand. Queen looks clean after knock out not like someone who got fried lol.

I only jump in to the anime for occasional episodes and tbh, thought it was just okay. Same problem as the manga, Queen’s fighting style is incredibly static and reliant on lasers and that’s boring to watch and read.

I’ve seen a few highlights of this weird sort of scraggly art thing they do before (I think I’ve seen Luffy and Yamato do it against Kaido) and I’m not a fan of it. Especially when it’s just one scene and the rest are animated differently. I think the bit I liked best was actually right at the start and Sanji dodged an attack and had a little roll and it looked really clean. That’s the sort of anime I prefer, not the more over the top stuff. I might just dislike Aura Piece.

Sanji’s extreme speed didn’t come off too well and the final hit lacked oomph.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Aesthetic episode. Still doesn't change the fact that the fight was not good, a wasted potential.
Thé choreography was def weak and Queen powers weren’t great either I agree

But the idea behind the fight was nice. The fight had a character development and was really centered around Sanji. It wasn’t just a fight for a fight.

That is why I don’t rate the fight as bad but as only average.
Characters : 6-7/10
Choreography and skills : 3/10