Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 980: Fighting Music

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way for Wano arc, Oda has really planed big stuff for Luffy and Zoro.

Luffy is the first one to encounter Momosuke and Zoro is the first one to know about Hiyori.

So both share a direct link with Oden relatives. They meet both Oden's kid before the nine scabban which indicate that they are the true special guest for Wano (not the worst generation like many fans believe :)). Luffy and Zoro need to finish what Oden started which is to open Wano to the world. To make that possible they have to confront Kaido.

Not only that but Luffy and Zoro are the only one that shared a special bond with O-Tama (They saw how wano people are suffering)

So chapter 980 is giving me this vibe that in fact only Zoro and Luffy are the MVP followed by Momosuke and Hiyori.

The other worst generation member in Wano ll not play a big role because Oda doesnt care about power scaling confrontation but he prefer drive the plot by special bonds that only Luffy&Zoro have for Wano.

So dont bother to much about all this small confrontation between the worst generation but keep track of the big picture :kata:

You took the L with dignity at start and now you are backtracking... Just dont, it cant end well.

I know you tried to shit on Zoro but this doesnt help your argument at all. I am not sure if you can understand why tho.

Please read to understand
Don't be a fool...zoro is my favourite character but y'all over wank him..
Post automatically merged:

We know Lufy ain't yonkonlevel yet....but did someone really beat any Yonko to be Yonko level ??

Besides no one said he is invincible......invincible means he can't be injured which no one said Luffy comes out uninjured....not to mention there was nothing happened other than some superficial injuries.....

I get your point..but there was nothing like yonko during big mom and kaido rise to fame, just great pirates... i guess they did something crazy to be on the level they are now

People need to understand that in one piece, beating someone does not make you 10x stronger than the person immediately....

That's why one piece has the best power level structure in hst

But idiots want to turn everything into power level while ignoring context and putting their own headcanon

I am pretty sure that Apoo used name attack for all 3 moves against Luffy and Zoro:
First he called it: Scraatch Bwoww! Luffy got punched
Second : Kshh! Zoro got cut
And last: Bam! Luffy took a full blow(explosion
Lol so that's the name of his attacks? I thought it will be something more flashy and serious.
If that's the case,then maybe I was wrong then lmfao "bwoww","Kshh","Bam".... Who the fuck names his attacks like that?

This chapter and Wano just cemented that One Piece is worse than Fairytail and Oda is a hack writer. Even fairytail does not have this bad of setup chapters or fights or plot induced stupidity.

No, because luffy never used Future Sight, Conqueors Haki, or Advanced Armament haki in this chapter, when he was surrounded by enemies.

Zoro not being serious when he usually is never caught off gaurd. Zoro is normally in the marineford Luffy mindset 24/7, meaning he is serious with no time to play around. Over here he is just fucking around.

When Luffy fights Big Mom and Kaido and dodges them 95% of the time and blocks them with Advanced Armament Haki, that will prove my point.

Luffy didn't get bounty because Morgans news...stop it....WG never gives bounties based on Morgans news.....

Aggresive??....

did I abuse you? no
did I scold you? no

I didn't get triggered.....I mean if someone offers you counter arguments, then it means they were triggered???...what kind of logic is that.....besides, triggered people will abuse you/troll you which I didn't do any of that...I merely placed my arguments.....

Besides, you can turn a blind eye to Luffy wankers who you think are waking him to invincible the same way you can turn a blind eye to Zoro fandom or any other fandom ...guess only Luffy wankers can trigger you.....

anyways, it is your choice to which post you can respond...so it is fine .....

So according to you, WB was casual in MF since he didn't use any named attacks....besides, Apoo used named attack.....

momentary stunned =/= KO.....he need not to be saved....I mean how do you think he can get captured in that fraction of seconds??...by those fodders ?...nope.....Apoo??....he didn't do anything in that fraction of seconds eventhough both Luffy and Zoro are in range......

Hmm...sorry....my bad...I have no comments regarding that....it is not like they were completely stopped....they were just an annoyance....anyways we need to see the next chapter on what they can do.....

Abilities are such that they have loopholes even though they were overpowered/hax......

for example, Sugar can even eliminate Yonko with her touch but does that mean she is strong and yonko level or Yonko can't neg diff her because she can eradicate them....or take Law ....what happened to him against Doflamingo??...did it worked like it worked in PH.....

Hax are hax until they were figured out....but haki ain't...of course agreed on properly using part though...
I don't take Zoro wank seriously as I take the people who scale him to yc1+ more as jokers than serious posters since Zoro has yet to defeat someone on that level.Zoro is my favorite character and I'm usually very critic towards him.
Luffy on the other hand has feats against enemies of that caliber so when his fans overhype him,they are usually very serious about it;They were saying he will go straight for Kaido and not waste his time with anybody else,they were saying he's gonna blueno Queen/or Jack,turns out he can't get past Queen's DJ instead Lol.
When I read your first reply to my initial post,I felt anger in it,that's why I responded that way telling you not to be aggressive towards me.
Guess I misread your intent,so please accept my apologies for that.
Wb was using unamed attacks in Mf, but I think odA let him do so because he was going to give his fruit to somebody who was going to use it at max potential;ie Blackbeard.Bb is surely showing us named attacks with the Gura Gura no mi.
I disagree on the k.o part as I think that term can be used whenever a character is rendered unconscious for any uncertified period of time.If luffy didn't need to be saved,and wasn't in danger,why did Zoro carry him and retreated?? Instead of letting him be?
Nothing to say on the last part as I totally agree with what you said.

Last edited:
S

SinOfGreed

This chapter and Wano just cemented that One Piece is worse than Fairytail and Oda is a hack writer. Even fairytail does not have this bad of setup chapters or fights or plot induced stupidity.
This screams toxic. It's your own fault for thinking Luffy can one shot the entire verse.

Most normal fans came to accept the fact that Luffy and Zoro were only hit because they didn't know about Apoo's abilities.

Oda is GOATED.

By the way for Wano arc, Oda has really planed big stuff for Luffy and Zoro.

Luffy is the first one to encounter Momosuke and Zoro is the first one to know about Hiyori.

So both share a direct link with Oden relatives. They meet both Oden's kid before the nine scabban which indicate that they are the true special guest for Wano (not the worst generation like many fans believe :)). Luffy and Zoro need to finish what Oden started which is to open Wano to the world. To make that possible they have to confront Kaido.

Not only that but Luffy and Zoro are the only one that shared a special bond with O-Tama (They saw how wano people are suffering)

So chapter 980 is giving me this vibe that in fact only Zoro and Luffy are the MVP followed by Momosuke and Hiyori.

The other worst generation member in Wano ll not play a big role because Oda doesnt care about power scaling confrontation but he prefer drive the plot by special bonds that only Luffy&Zoro have for Wano.

So dont bother to much about all this small confrontation between the worst generation but keep track of the big picture :kata:

This post will gives cancer to zoro haters

I like that

Luffy didn't blueno cracker like seriously. Blueno got koed in like two moves vs cracker luffy spent 12 hours and luffy got injured.
Luffy Blueno'd Cracker 100%. The only difference is that in WCI he got the "powerup" (FS) at the end of the arc.

This what Luffy said to Blueno too. He was stronger than him, just like he was stronger than Cracker, but he couldn't touch Blueno if he escaped.

Katakuri is literally the Rob Lucci of the New World, just like Doflamingo was the Crocodile of the New World. Cracker was the Blueno.

Luffy Blueno'd Cracker 100%. The only difference is that in WCI he got the "powerup" (FS) at the end of the arc.

This what Luffy said to Blueno too. He was stronger than him, just like he was stronger than Cracker, but he couldn't touch Blueno if he escaped.

Katakuri is literally the Rob Lucci of the New World, just like Doflamingo was the Crocodile of the New World. Cracker was the Blueno.
Snack would be the Blueno in that case

I understood your post very well. Apoo, Hawkins and Killer dont say anything about Zoro's strength.
His limits are unknown and him being YC1 since TS is a pretty good guess. He doesnt jump 5 tiers in one arc.

That's wank
He hasn't even shown anything on yc1

Fighting someone with stronger element 2v 1 = bluenod
Please stop it

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Sure :suresure:

sadly, our YC1 level zoro has only defeated strong foe like pica and killer since TS. Such a waste :josad:
Not like he crossed a path with such inferior tiers like yonko commanders... He did once and an Admiral had to stop him. :kayneshrug:
That's wank
He hasn't even shown anything on yc1
There are plenty of people who havent shown anything on Yc1 and are still higher than that rank...
When Oda puts some limits on Zoro's strength then you can make some definitive claims but for now we are all playing a guessing game.

Now for zoro..
Zoro hasn't stressed since new world = people saying he's already fm level(the wank)..got injured by killer, still wom the fight tho and now got humbled by apoo
Casual mountain slash zoro yet clashed equally with Hawkins strawman and killers scythe
I don t think zoro is fm level but Lully the first commander level dude got lol diffed by apoo :josad:
And all those clashes zoro was using two swords and no haki

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.