Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 222 SPOILERS

Spoilers are out:
Title: OMEN
-Chap begins with Sukuna consuming the remaining fingers but Uraume apologises saying they haven't found the last finger. Sukuna says, "No problem. I'm sure Gojo Satoru has the last one"
-Sukuna says Gojo might have safe gaurded a finger to make Yuji's execution invalid cuz the condition to execute Yuji was after he consumes all Sukuna fingers. Uraume apologises again but Sukuna says he can replace one finger with the buddish mummy
-Scene switches to Kenjaku. He says 19 days have passed & asks Kogane how many players have died from getting their CT removed. Kogane replies 61. And Kenny continues to ramble some philosophy abt lives n dreams
-Switch to Gojo. While being treated he says "I thought Nanami was a kind of guy who would survive in any occasions". Ijichi apologises but Gojo rebukes him saying he still got a big job to do. Then Shoko says that Ino has smth to talk about Nanami
-Switch to Mei Mei. She's looking at a site in which gambling is being made in Gojo & Sukuna fight. She's delighted that even without placing any bets she can make 50K Million yen just by selling the tickets
-Meanwhile Yuji & Kusakabe are training (Jodo?). Yuji casually overwhelms Kusakabe & says this should be enough for a warm-up. He tells to himself "Get the grasp of it, Itadori"
-Switch to Yuta & Inumaki. Yuta says he didn't tell Yuji the reason Inumaki is missing an arm is Sukuna & says Yuji shouldn't be taking responsibility for all that. Inumaki seems to appreciate it
-Time Skip to D-Day DECEMBER 24!!! Kenny says while Sukuna fights Gojo, he'll eliminate the players of CG. Uraume asks him to get lost but Kenny says, "Don't blame me, If i don't stick with Sukuna, I was going to be killed by Gojo Satoru"
-Kenny says "If Gojo looses, the others from Jujutsu High, especially Okkotsu & the main Sorcerers can't get away from you guys. They can beat Sukuna only after he fights with Gojo & I can move freely in the meantime" & leaves the scene
-Switch to Hakari & Panda trying to find the best thing to say to Gojo Hakari: "Do your best"? Panda: "Don't die"? Hakari: That word kinda doesn't fit in Panda: Since Gojo is a guy that was obvious with winning
-But Yuta says Gojo will be happy to hear some encouraging words & Maki says "If he says like "Duh" I might kill him before Sukuna" & ENTERS THE SCENE, GOJO SATORU Alongside Gakuganji & Utahime
-GOJO has an intimidating aura around him making Hakari, Yuta & Maki hesitate to approach him. But Yuji pops up & says "Sensei, your CT is in the way". Even Gojo is perplexed but he laughs and says bring it on & allows Yuji to give a big pat on his shoulder
-Seeing Yuji, all the students give a pat on Gojo's back, encouraging him Maki: Get going stupid blindfold. Prove that your not just a good looking guy Yuta: If it's getting rough, I'll switch with you Hakari: Win!! Gojo-san!! Gojo: YEAH!!

Raws:

Raws album:

Tags:

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @wordy @zenox @Enzo

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Spoilers are out:
Title: OMEN
-Chap begins with Sukuna consuming the remaining fingers but Uraume apologises saying they haven't found the last finger. Sukuna says, "No problem. I'm sure Gojo Satoru has the last one"
-Sukuna says Gojo might have safe gaurded a finger to make Yuji's execution invalid cuz the condition to execute Yuji was after he consumes all Sukuna fingers. Uraume apologises again but Sukuna says he can replace one finger with the buddish mummy
-Scene switches to Kenjaku. He says 19 days have passed & asks Kogane how many players have died from getting their CT removed. Kogane replies 61. And Kenny continues to ramble some philosophy abt lives n dreams
-Switch to Gojo. While being treated he says "I thought Nanami was a kind of guy who would survive in any occasions". Ijichi apologises but Gojo rebukes him saying he still got a big job to do. Then Shoko says that Ino has smth to talk about Nanami
-Switch to Mei Mei. She's looking at a site in which gambling is being made in Gojo & Sukuna fight. She's delighted that even without placing any bets she can make 50K Million yen just by selling the tickets
-Meanwhile Yuji & Kusakabe are training (Jodo?). Yuji casually overwhelms Kusakabe & says this should be enough for a warm-up. He tells to himself "Get the grasp of it, Itadori"
-Switch to Yuta & Inumaki. Yuta says he didn't tell Yuji the reason Inumaki is missing an arm is Sukuna & says Yuji shouldn't be taking responsibility for all that. Inumaki seems to appreciate it
-Time Skip to D-Day DECEMBER 24!!! Kenny says while Sukuna fights Gojo, he'll eliminate the players of CG. Uraume asks him to get lost but Kenny says, "Don't blame me, If i don't stick with Sukuna, I was going to be killed by Gojo Satoru"

Raws:

Raws album: asap

Tags:

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @wordy @zenox @Enzo
Amazing chapter. Holy shit.

I was expecting the last finger to be in Gojo's possession. What a chef's kiss by Gege.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Let's just enjoy Kusakabe and fucking Ino:parkcry:
still can’t believe how disrespectful gege has been to the real MC.

but I also think he added too many OP characters this arc that Todo wouldn’t fit in or be able to fully hang unless he got a boost or power up.
Post automatically merged:

He will make a grand and colorful entrance don’t worry

Nobara……

So 19 fingers + mummy = 20 fingers ?
What about 20 fingers + mummy ?
Nobara she is not returning but Yuki on the other hand…

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Nobara……

Don't overthink Mummy too much. Think of it as a snake's skin.

Mummy probably had the remaining fingers minus the one Gojo has.

Nobara……

Do the meth, it's 21 fingers :endthis:(but probably it's a binding vow sukuna can do since it's his body)
still can’t believe how disrespectful gege has been to the real MC.

but I also think he added too many OP characters this arc that Todo wouldn’t fit in or be able to fully hang unless he got a boost or power up.
Post automatically merged:

Nobara she is not returning but Yuki on the other hand…
Probably what happened but I'm still salty

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Also wonder if mummy is equivalent to just one finger or multiple given it’s a whole body, or did he split 21 and have the mummy as insurance?
It's safe to wait for the official translation. This is a rough one and we might be missing a context.

I think the mummy will just replace 1 finger worth of Sukuna's power.