One Piece - Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day

Rate ?

• Total voters
So asking questions about your logic is trolling? Damn
There's no logic in your question. It's already been established that haki enforces to hit a Logia's real body. If haki was applied by Morley then his arm getting chopped up would of been his real arm getting chopped up. Just like Yamato's head bonk really bonked his head. So ignoring basic understanding of Logia's encounter to haki and questioning it comes off as trolling.

Losing the the final villains isn’t being thrown to the shitters, it arguably the best thing that could happen to a character aside from actually defeating said final villain.

the revo army are literally the scabbards of the world. In every arc there’s an army that has tried a revolution of its own only to lose the FV, the revolutionary army is that army. Oda loves to create a mini narrative that reflects the world in his arcs. If you paid attention to it the signs are there. Revs will strike first, will fail and Luffy will pick up where the Revs left off
I don't know I think you're just disrespecting Dragon's importance as a D. leader in OP verse history
He's too big of a legend, Oda will make multiple Ds (probably the 3 monkeys) beat Imu as a lesson in solidarity

Dragon is as important as Nika in the final war imo, I'd bet money on this

Lmaooo yeah, I hate how he looks in that form!

I feel Oda really did change his character and design after his VA died, I suspected he might as current Green Bull is so different to the one we saw at Reverie. I'd love to see that Green Bull fighting and using this tree form, how different he would look?

Assuming he looked like something like this too?

This newer, brasher, "uglier" look for him just makes the tree form look worse lol.

Waiting him to unleash his "bull attack" too! A giant rampaging wood bull or something maybe? Thats what he should have been like than just this giant tree or as an alternative form to it too.

thing with Admirals is they all look like some japanese actor that Oda likes, so Italian Handsome Ryokugyu wouldnt happen

There's no logic in your question. It's already been established that haki enforces to hit a Logia's real body. If haki was applied by Morley then his arm getting chopped up would have been his real arm getting chopped up. Just like Yamato's head bonk really bonked his head. So ignoring basic understanding of Logia's encounter to haki and questioning it comes off as trolling.
So aramaki who has been shown to be able to regenerate his entire body is unable to regenerate a hand?

I don't know I think you're just disrespecting Dragon's importance as a D. leader in OP verse history
He's too big of a legend, Oda will make multiple Ds (probably the 3 monkeys) beat Imu as a lesson in solidarity

Dragon is as important as Nika in the final war imo, I'd bet money on this
Again I’m not disrespecting Dragon, saying he’ll lose to Imu before Luffy beats him isn’t disrespectful.

Dragon is important but at the end of the day just like his dad he’s not the right one. Luffy will succeed where his Dad and Grandfather failed, showing that he was the one who took the true path of freedom. He’s also the MC ffs, this is like expecting Minato to beat Madara lmao

G

Gorosei Informer

The equivalent of the akatsuki, only introduced right before Kaguya is :risitameh:
Maybe these guys could be like these Isshiki people in Boruto and such?

Holy Knights from the moon potentially...

"Joy"....

:goatasure:

We have confirmed aliens on the moon, as well robots, ruins of an ancient civilisation also called "Birka" that Enel found and technology on there similar to what Lindbergh uses, plus at least 1 mink on the moon too?

Imu is probably gonna look like those fuckers on the right for all we know too lol.

So aramaki who has been shown to be able to regenerate his entire body is unable to regenerate a hand?
Not when haki is being used no. Aramaki can regenerate all the time just like any Logia can reconstruct their bodies. But once haki is present in attacks the damage is still recognized as if their real bodies has gotten damaged

Not when haki is being used no. Aramaki can regenerate all the time just like any Logia can reconstruct their bodies. But once haki is present in attacks the damage is still recognized as if their real bodies has gotten damaged
But if Ryokugyu can grow an entirely new body why can’t he just regrow a new body with a hand?

How weak is aramakis tree form that it can be cut up so easily like that lol. We know it can be one shot by Boro breath from momonosuke. Not even the real thing.
Reminds me of Kaido's Dragon Form.

Great against fodder, but kind of bad against top tiers, since it makes Kaido such a big target. Green Bull would be better off using his vines to evacuate the Celestial Dragons, while attacking Morley with plants from below.

Green Bull going giant plant man in the courtyard filled with Celestial Dragons is really dumb on his part.

And then there's good old Fuji summoning a fucking meteor.

When I think about it, Morley could easily mess up towns huh. Betty isn't shown, maybe waiting in the eastern side?
So basically all the cp-9 promoted to cp-0. poor who's who.
I really hope we get a little more hints about who those god/holy knights soon, not just some vague silhouettes.
So many things going on from previous chapters it's really hard to keep up.