Questions & Mysteries Gorosei did not receive Shanks

It was always strange that Gorosei welcomed the greatest pirate of today, even though he is the son of nobles, his objective goes against the objectives of the WG (Hide what happened in the void century). It is very likely that this knight is Shanks' brother (Shanks was only 1 year old in God Valley and it was a struggle to save tenryubito) and that Shanks was the pirate in question.

What do you think about this and Shanks' future?

Last edited:
shanks evil twin brother theory is my fav cause it's so silly. of course golden boy shanks would have a spooky evil brother
Well, we don’t see the scar side…

I would like it, man, I know it‘s tropey as hell but it would be interesting.
I think the same, an evil brother to a perfect character is such a tacky thing, but I see potential for it not to be all shit. Honestly, if it was really Shanks with the gorosei it would be worse.

Evil twin stuff is always cliche, but it’s also a classic. Im here for it if they got separated at God Valley. It does make it really interesting that when he met the Gorosei he was shown with the side without the scar While Oda likes to focus on that seeing as Oda put shanks’ profile in Kaidos top 5 and he used the scar side.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well, if it's Shanks' long lost brother who is a Holy Knight, why did the Gorosei recieve him so brusquely?
Brusquely?

I think Shanks is one of them per heritage so they recognize Shanks as one of their kind but they don't necessarily have Akatsuki meetings with him since he's a pirate. He still gets respect based on his heritage.

Maybe during God's Valley Figarlands were one of the Celestial Dragons that Garp was forced to protect? Later Shanks ended up on Roger's ship somehow.

Brusquely?

I think Shanks is one of them per heritage so they recognize Shanks as one of their kind but they don't necessarily have Akatsuki meetings with him since he's a pirate. He still gets respect based on his heritage.

Maybe during God's Valley Figarlands were one of the Celestial Dragons that Garp was forced to protect? Later Shanks ended up on Roger's ship somehow.
It means kind of rude or standoffish.