Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 222 SPOILERS

Yeah, I have a feeling Gojo will have his students help him against Sukuna; I wouldnt be surprised if Sukuna use his upgraded shadows to separate Gojo from the crew. Yuji probably sacrifices himself for Gojo/Megumi.
The problem with Yuji is he has two connections one Sukuna the other his Dad-Mom Kenjaku

So against whom will he go all out as long as Kenny is out there with Tengen all match ups can be possible

Damn why the rush tho? Makes the build up not hype at all.
Let's hope Gege did it in order to keep the suspense and surprise effect for later.

Revealing Gojo's reaction to what happened, his preparation for the fight and Yuji's training and power ups before the last and most awaited moment of the entire serie could have made it too predictable hence less interesting.

I mean, as the main debate is about who between Gojo and Yuji will eventually defeat Sukuna, revealing either Gojo's preparation/emotional mind set or Yuji's training would pbbly ruin any tension.

It may be frustrating right now, but this way the suspense remains intact.

By exemple, Yuji has to get the "grasp of it". The grasp of what? Better not to know now.

It's the first time Gojo seems both really serious and somehow anxious. Why exactly as he was perfectly confident the last chapter?
Better not to know now.

Dunno if clear (my english is as relative as space-time is).

Other thing:

I still wonder what would happen if Yuji eat/ate Sukuna's last finger...

this fandom is disgusting, glad im not in it

cant wait for this absolute dog shit to end :milaugh:

lets hope this EOS fight can live up to the hype
Post automatically merged:

Last edited: