Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Ugh. Fuck this guy.
Oda made Akainu too strong
Thats why he’s restricted to his desk
Yonko queers laugh at his ass on desk duty
But they don’t know lmao
If pretty damn obvious he'll be Yonko level.
Only Admiral I think has a really safe bet of being Yonko level after all.
Bro if Kizaru gets ACoC that’s overkill
Although I do think he will
That’s the last thing u want this demon to get
But tbf only Admirals that seem to be CoC worthy are Fujitora and Akainu.
Akainu practically needs it as the FA.
Kizaru had Rayleigh on the backfoot and huffing, this same Rayleigh was desperate on saving the SHs, and he does have ACoC
Black lightning wasn't drawn back then but we have context
Show me a panel of him using ACoC.

You know, some of us bought it because longer tweets and edit function is nice. So that's not fair.
Not that I have a twitter account but if this is your motive then fair lol

Oda made Akainu too strong
Thats why he’s restricted to his desk
Yonko queers laugh at his ass on desk duty
But they don’t know lmao
"I'll drive them back into the depths of the sea" yonkotrards won't know what got them
This is one hell of a statement to enter the final saga, not to mention the lolko being reduced to magma fuel

Not that I have a twitter account but if this is your motive then fair lol

"I'll drive them back into the depths of the sea" yonkotrards won't know what got them
This is one hell of a statement to enter the final saga, not to mention the lolko being reduced to magma fuel

Gorosei saying Lakainu is a fodder.
Akainu will be killed by Sabo. Battling Yonko is beyond his level as shown by him getting two shotted by a dying WB.

Lakainu coping that GODfy gon neg all the marines.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, Luffy will kill Akainu with gum gum pistol.
this is after the face is blown away. Two shotted by a hakiless near death Gura crack like a fodder. Its over for latrine cucks like you.
Y'know I find it hilarious that mfs say Lucci is Yonko level for clashing with G5 when one:
Akainu in the panel you posted told the mf not to fight Luffy and to wait for the big shots to come in, obviously meaning Lucci couldn't do shit as we later see when he gets one shot and cries.
Two: He magically goes from not being able to hit Luffy or react to him, to clashing with him.
Blatant callback with no value for powerscaling.

Y'know I find it hilarious that mfs say Lucci is Yonko level for clashing with G5 when one:
Akainu in the panel you posted told the mf not to fight Luffy and to wait for the big shots to come in, obviously meaning Lucci couldn't do shit as we later see when he gets one shot and cries.
Two: He magically goes from not being able to hit Luffy or react to him, to clashing with him.
Blatant callback with no value for powerscaling.
Lucci was absolutely negged. Luffy used a gum gum pistol version of gear 5 and was casually battling. He created a goggle midfight, ate the ground, he was just having fun. He didn't use haki and after one shot through the ground, he lost consciousness and admitted the power.
Only people who don't read one piece and have their head deep inside their butt think Lucci wasn't negged. Even stussy made fun of it.

Lucci was absolutely negged. Luffy used a gum gum pistol version of gear 5 and was casually battling. He created a goggle midfight, ate the ground, he was just having fun. He didn't use haki and after one shot through the ground, he lost consciousness and admitted the power.
Only people who don't read one piece and have their head deep inside their butt think Lucci wasn't negged. Even stussy made fun of it.
The more fun Luffy is having the stronger his attacks. And of course he used Haki.