Episode Discussion My only problem in Zoro vs King finale in the anime

I feel that Toei was so focused on making King's fire dragons extremely beautiful, dancing in the sky like mythical fireworks etc,

...but then proceeded to make Zoro cutting it by somewhat ordinarily-styled cuts. Compared to King's beautiful rings of fire, crucifix-formed firelight, the dancing fire dragons etc, while Zoro just...cut them all with underwhelming attacks. Cut cut and cut with almost no extravagant moves at all (except for that one long-cross green light bisecting one of the dragon). It just ruined the experience quite a bit imo.

I mean if Toei could deviate from the source material for King's final attack sequence, couldnt they do the same for Zoro's final attack sequence as well? Instead of ordinary-shaped cuts?

I feel that Toei was so focused on making King's fire dragons extremely beautiful, dancing in the sky like mythical fireworks etc,

...but then proceeded to make Zoro cutting it by somewhat ordinarily-styled cuts. Compared to King's beautiful rings of fire, crucifix-formed firelight, the dancing fire dragons etc, while Zoro just...cut them all with underwhelming attacks. Cut cut and cut with almost no extravagant moves at all (except for that one long-cross green light bisecting one of the dragon). It just ruined the experience quite a bit imo.

I mean if Toei could deviate from the source material for King's final attack sequence, couldnt they do the same for Zoro's final attack sequence as well? Instead of ordinary-shaped cuts?
True then again considering how much money they already spent on that episode..there is still some limit to the money they can spend lol

I actually like they fact that they went so hard for king they legit gave him final boss energy not only did it make zoro look that more impressive, knowing that he is pretty much down for the count now I’m pretty satisfied. Feels like they gave king yonko tier aoe and zoro handled it swiftly by doing what he does best cutting everything up :steef:

Basically yeah my only issue is that the animator gave King much more special treatment compared to Zoro, when they shouldve been able to give Zoro at least equal treatment animation-wise, what are the other issues tho?
They did give Zoro gas though?

They hyper emphasized his AOE with that onigiri, and him cutting through those dragons was great(and the king of hell reveal was cool).
Post automatically merged:

You talk like King was well animated...
Bro, by literally any metric, it was incredibly well animated.

The mythical rings of fire? The draconic stream of countless flame dragons, much greater than the original manga?
Greater? It is ridiculous. It makes no sense. Useless dragons that miss Zoro and were cut by regular swings.

Manga was much better with ONE Powerful Flame Dragon that got cut by Zoro's new powerfull attack on King of Hell mode.
Post automatically merged:

Bro, by literally any metric, it was incredibly well animated.
Just the opposite.

it seems you always find faults and problems on anything connected to Zoro, you need medical help buddy