Questions & Mysteries Why did the Twenty Kingdoms overthrow the GK in the first place?

This is just my theory: Imu was from the Kingdom, but was a misfit and outcast (Maybe a bastard child of the King?), and his hatred eventually worsened to the point where he'd rather trick the stupid humans below to destroy his own people and rule over them as the last of the "Gods".

He came to the Kings, told them lies and half-truths, stoking their own ambitions, and after they won, he was deified, and officially vanishes from history.....to rule from the shadows as King of the World. And became immortal, somehow.
Nah, I think Imu is something like demonic entity. 20 kingdom probably has a deal with the devil Imu. I think the history of one piece run deep than just 800 ago. 800 years ago probably imu master plan succeds. Imu had ring eyes. And ring eyes like hakuba and Cavendish signify someone is possessing you. I believe lily is getting possessed by this sea devil Imu. Lily is Imu vessel.

Humans felt jealous than non humans prospering as leaders and inventors

Only Humans who are D. Seem to have ancient Kingdom DNA

The rest of Humans wanted to reign too and they took it far base enslaving other races : giants, minks, fishmen,...

By now, we now the gist; there was an ancient Great Kingdom that prospered during the Void Century, 20 Kingdoms made an alliance to overthrow them, virtually nothing left of said kingdom, the alliance formed the World Government, yadda yadda yadda.

But it's never been touched on about *why* the Alliance was formed in the first place, or why they so throughly eliminated the Great Kingdom, down to banning any history about that century. If it was a morally grey, ambiguous situation, then logically, the WG would have spinned propaganda about it to make it seem like they were the good guys, but nope, they totally just covered everything up. So, something about this war had to be hidden for a reason, like say....they were the aggressors and did some nasty shit to win, right?

Also, we know the Great Kingdom had ties to the Fishmen, the Sky Peoples, the Minkmen (through Wano), and possibly was the Lunarian Kingdom who lived on the Red Line. I guess the Giants too, via the Jaguar Clan. Was all this just caused by envy and hatred of the Humanocentrist Kingdoms being overshadowed by a non-human, racially friendly society?

And where does Imu come into all this? Why did the twenty kingdoms secretly make him their king?
They were probably competing ideologically or for resources.

Oda clowned marines by giving McDonald's Symbol.
i always laughed about it being mcdonalds even though its "supposed to be" a seagull or something.

but i still lost my shit watching this anthony peratt conspiracy theory video on petroglyphs and seeing the "atmospheric shock instability" that looked exactly like the Marine logo and also had the name "Rayleigh" in it.

Btw, petroglpyhs are the inspiration for poneglyphs, petroglyphs are ancient rock carvings from prehistoric civilizations all over the world and some of them weirdly share visual elements and images. this guys conspiracy theory is that ancient civilizations could have been technologically advanced but the world was sent into a dark age after a massive geomagnetic storm, and the petroglyph rock art all over the world is depicting the magnetic storm events

Btw, petroglpyhs are the inspiration for poneglyphs, petroglyphs are ancient rock carvings from prehistoric civilizations all over the world and some of them weirdly share visual elements and images.
One of the inspirations of them. I still think they're also inspired by Churchwards writings.

James Churchward, an occultist and theosiphist wrote several books about the fictional continent of "Mu"(His version of Lemuria or Atlantis.) He obtained 'tablets,' from India he claimed in a language that only a few could read, him being one to be taught.

In these tablets of Mu, detailed the origin of existence, and the origin of civilization, which was Mu of which he claimed they were super advanced in science and spirituality.

He also said their god and king was of the sun known as Ra Mu(Son of the Sun in Mu's language also 66 in Goroawase)

Birds, sky, and sun imagery around the world and in different beliefs he claimed was the proof that Mu existed. These are also imagery everywhere in OP along with Snakes.

Adding to this, one of the races of Mu by Blavetsky, another theosophists was The Lemurians, an advanced race that lived in volcanic areas.

Gomu = Go Mu
Imu
Ra Mu = 66

Too many connections.

Seeing as how the 20 Kings swore that no one would sit on the throne and all are equal it would seem that the Ancient Kingdom was the one in the wrong, these people the 20 Kingdoms felt there was inequality in the world and by overthrowing it and setting up a new system of equality they were actually the good guys.

Would be real funny if we find out that the Ancient Kingdom was not the good benevolent all inclusive shit that people expect/want it to be but the war was similar to Pirates vs Marines in MF and whoever wins becomes justice. Maybe the early WG was not as evil as the current one is.

Humanocentrist Kingdoms being overshadowed by a non-human, racially friendly society?
In OPs case its speciesism.
All depends on how the ancient kingdom presented themselves.
If they thought of themselves as gods and ruled over the rest of the world like that then it also makes sense to completely eradicate every memory of them.
It is going to be the usual stuff.

Hunger for power
Jealousy
Spite
Some inane ideological conflict

Seeing as how the 20 Kings swore that no one would sit on the throne and all are equal it would seem that the Ancient Kingdom was the one in the wrong, these people the 20 Kingdoms felt there was inequality in the world and by overthrowing it and setting up a new system of equality they were actually the good guys.

Would be real funny if we find out that the Ancient Kingdom was not the good benevolent all inclusive shit that people expect/want it to be but the war was similar to Pirates vs Marines in MF and whoever wins becomes justice. Maybe the early WG was not as evil as the current one is.
But why then censor everything that happened in the Void Century? Logically, if they had a claim at being the "good guys", that's useful propaganda to spin to justify their reign.