Controversial The only reason I couldn't stand Naruto series anymore

Just want to open the discussion about how ridiculous the Kyuubi power became in his first all out fight with Sasuke.

The way one tail kyuubi mode naruto uses Chakra to make a giant hand and grab Sasuke. Is just ridiculous. It lost the essence of Naruto just like G5 lost the essence of One Piece (or Wano DBS auras).

Chakra could create almost anything, from elements, to objects, to changing someones appearance ( like increasing someones size or shape) etc.
Choji for example could increase the size of his body, which they use Chakra for. Making a Chakra hand is not that ''ridiculous'' if you think about.

Chakra could create almost anything, from elements, to objects, to changing someones appearance ( like increasing someones size or shape) etc.
Choji for example could increase the size of his body, which they use Chakra for. Making a Chakra hand is not that ''ridiculous'' if you think about.
It is to me because the hand had no limit. Is not like increasing the size like Choji did but actually was like a shape free form. The way those Kyuubi modes were handled really ruined the series for me.

No wonder how they fixed at the end with final Kyuubi mode that aren't that ridiculous and it is well built and shaped.
Post automatically merged:

What do you expect from a Zoro Wanker.
They want edgy fights edgy coldsteel characters and nothing else.
Never complained about goofyness before WCI.

Is not a satire. That shit is terrible.

Agreed especially post skip
Nope. Classic Naruto is better than some parts of One Piece. Is faster to catch your attention and stuff. But overall up to Zou One Piece is a better manga/anime.

Naruto classic until Naruto x Sasuke final fight is great. Naruto Shippuden is OK I guess(never watched fully) and for what I read it really sucks during the final war.

One Piece takes a little longer to get your attention but at Baratie/Arlong Park it finally make it. Then it is a way better series. Alabasta. Skypea. Enies Lobby. Marineford. Dressrosa. Terrific arcs.

While Naruto have Land of Waves. Chunnin Exam. Sasuke Rescue Mission. Gaara Rescue Mission. And then???

Not a joke. Everybody agree on that.

Last edited:
It is to me because the hand had no limit. Is not like increasing the size like Choji did but actually was like a shape free form. The way those Kyuubi modes were handled really ruined the series for me.

No wonder how they fixed at the end with final Kyuubi mode that aren't that ridiculous and it is well built and shaped.
There are Jutsu's that can controll space and time, a ''shapeless Chakra Hand'' doesn't even get close to that. lol
Kamui could literaly send you to another dimension and make you phase through literaly everything. If Kyuubi's Chakra hand ruined Naruto for you, then what did Kamui do to you? lmao
Suigetsu is pretty much a Water Logia and can freely shapeshift. Konan could turn herself into paper etc.

There are Jutsu's that can controll space and time, a ''shapeless Chakra Hand'' doesn't even get close to that. lol
Kamui could literaly send you to another dimension and make you phase through literaly everything. If Kyuubi's Chakra hand ruined Naruto for you, then what did Kamui do to you? lmao
Suigetsu is pretty much a Water Logia and can freely shapeshift. Konan could turn herself into paper etc.
Kyuubi chakra hand ruined to the point I didn't catch up with Kamui. I know more or less what it is and how it works but I also following the series anymore.

And wasn't Kamui "retired" at Shippuden? I mean Boruto doesn't have Kamui anymore right? Or still has?

I didn’t read or watch it either but as far as I know he could just change places with things within his vision. It’s not the same as Kamui.
Wasn't it in the movie (i think it also happened in Boruto), where he was traveling to Kaguya's dimensions to find something and that is where he saw those other 2 Otsutsuki's? So he should be able to open those ''dimensions/portals'' somehow.

But i don't know, somebody who watches this shit, explain please XD

Wasn't it in the movie (i think it also happened in Boruto), where he was traveling to Kaguya's dimensions to find something and that is where he saw those other 2 Otsutsuki's? So he should be able to open those ''dimensions/portals'' somehow.

But i don't know, somebody who watches this shit, explain please XD
If it’s the Boruto movie you’re talking about I haven’t seen that one either.

There you go. They are removing the things I'm saying it was cringe in the series.

Although there are still many other cringe things that people like. All that shit about eyes. It is cool to have Sharingan and Byagukan. Even Mangenkyo Sharigan is cool. But they went crazy with Sharigan and Byagukan was forgotten. If I remember correctly Byagukan was the origin of Sharigan right? Byagukan should be more complete. And then Rinnegan I wasn't following the series anymore so I never understood the point of it. Then Sasuke got half of both, right?

Also that Alien transformation of Boruto is horrible.