Controversial When did you start following One Piece weekly?

When did you start following One Piece weekly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn bro, how old are you?

When Enies Lobby was happening, I was one year old
Fuck. 2004, I used to store the Zips of the raws on my law class laptop. At the end of the year we had a teleconference with some Japanese students and I embarrassed myself by asking about One Piece because I guess back then 17 year olds didn't casually talk about that shit. Or maybe they were just being good students

I met One Piece in 2008, but I was too young to understand how it worked, it was just my favorite cartoon that was on TV, it was still that 4kids version. Then in 2011 I watched it again and I got to the weekly anime but I still haven't started following it weekly, I decided to wait for more episodes to come out. So in 2013 I caught up on the anime, I think I watched the anime weekly for a year and then I moved on to the manga that I followed weekly until the beginning of Zou, at that moment I was in that phase of enjoying life, from 16 to 20, I played football almost every day, I went out to party on the weekends, the nightmare came back after I finished college and I've been here since the beginning of Wano.