Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Again. I remember them reposting some bullshit that wasn't even in the chapter.

The best way is to wait for Redon's summary.
In theory, I agree waiting for Redon because he's verified and trusted. But he's shown time and time again how petty he can be when other leakers get the jump on him; he didn't even post a summary one week and instead ranted on his forum about supposed fake leaks that turned out to be true. I think it's good to diversify the leak sources, provided they're legit, rather than have one guy hold us all hostage.

Waiting for raws is better
Also agree with this, but raws get uploaded with watermarks and text taken out now, so we may as well just wait for TCB/OPScans.

I've never participated in leaks for other manga, so I don't know how they manage it, but OP's leakers seem weird and ego-driven as hell...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
In theory, I agree waiting for Redon because he's verified and trusted. But he's shown time and time again how petty he can be when other leakers get the jump on him; he didn't even post a summary one week and instead ranted on his forum about supposed fake leaks that turned out to be true. I think it's good to diversify the leak sources, provided they're legit, rather than have one guy hold us all hostage.
Trust me. I am the last person to hype up Redon or something. But you gotta give the credit where credit is due.

I rather wait until Thursday for a full summary made by Redon than watch 23988238 leakers/providers toying with people and acting like they fucking know shit and lie to people.