Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the talk about the D clan members being the enemies of the Celestial Dragons, the World Government does love to employ them. Garp and Saul were vice admirals and unless something just revealed Garp was offered to be an admiral who are the CD's pet dog. Also offered Blackbeard a warlord position too
Because imo, the initial does not mean anything in the grand scheme to Im. This chapter even supports that Im is okay with certain D, i.e. Vivi for whatever reason, and they were supposed to be Celestial Dragons at one point.

What matters is your actions. Garp has been kept alive because of his God Valley actions, even though his son and grandson are literally some of the most wanted men on the planet.

What is wild is that Ace did not have the luxury due to Roger., and was executed because of a blood relation. Theres a ton there we just dont know yet

S

Sasaki Kojirō

My list of fights for the final saga:

• Luffy, the god of the sun and brilliance, vs Imu-sama, the embodiment of shadows.
  • Zoro vs Fujitora, a holy knight, and then against the Gorosei.
  • Sanji vs Green Bull.
  • Sabo vs Akainu.
  • Dragon vs the leaders of the holy knights.
:kayneshrug:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
CLASSIC WOSTGEN HATING THE MOMENT FIRST LINE OF SPOILER IS OUT :gokulaugh:WHEW YALL MISERABLE AS HELL
Lmfao my thoughts exactly. It's almost as if the chapter isn't even out, and people already rating/malding. Heck forget the chapter, the raws, actually forget the raws, the full summary isn't even in sight.

@HeroesNZ
Time is ticking for Sabo fraudwatch (and by extension Fujitora)

Status
Not open for further replies.