[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
omg pls don't be cult ._.

So basically extra doctor/investigator? That's powerful af. That would require like 5 mafia members i think.

In case someone investigated you, what result would show up?

Party cop was 1-shot?
1 - It makes less than 0 sense for me to be cult with claiming this. Plus, you know how I treat claiming Indie.
2 - Guilty

1 - It makes less than 0 sense for me to be cult with claiming this. Plus, you know how I treat claiming Indie.
2 - Guilty
I've seen you bussing 80% of your team and claiming miller as mafia. I wouldn't be shocked if you actually pulled off something like this tbh. That being said, i'm also naive so let's roll with it.

I don't think i voted yet. I'll just throw it on Jesse

Vote Lynch Jesse Pinkman

D4 Final Votecount

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Final Votes
Naomi > Jesse Pinkman
oddoddfruit > Jesse Pinkman
Ratchet > Jesse Pinkman
Michelle > Jesse Pinkman
ConquistadoR > Jesse Pinkman
MitchMatch > Dr Watson
Dr Watson > Jesse Pinkman
MonochromeYoru > Dr Watson
Charlie > Jesse Pinkman

Final Votecount:
Jesse Pinkman - 7
Dr Watson - 2

Day 4 End

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Appear and Disappear.

@Jesse Pinkman [Oyuki][2-shot Masochist] has been lynched.

You are Oyuki. (Town)
[2-shot Masochist] - Twice per game you may redirect a player to target yourself instead.

You win when you defeat all threats to the Town.

Day 4 Ended. Night 4 Starts! You have a bit less than 23 hours to turn in actions if you wish so.
Stop Discussing!
>>>COUNTDOWN<<<
(turn actions in 1 hour before this deadline)

Night 4 End

Rej

Year of the black beard!

That ambitiously charming plan might have to get canceled...

@Ratchet [Benten][1-shot Bulletproof; Doctor; 1-shot Parity Paramedic] has been killed.

You are Benten. (Alien)
[1-shot Bulletproof] - You are protected against the first destructive effect occuring to you.
[Doctor] - Protect a target from an destructive effect. Can't self-target.
[1-shot Parity Paramedic] - Pick two targets: If both targets return the same alignment, protect them. You will simultanously investigate them upon successful matching.

You win when every player alive has been targetted by the Alien.

Night 4 ended. Day 5 starts! You have ~24 hours to discuss and lynch.
This might be the last phase I will let run normal. From the night one you guys can lock actions and vote for ending the day. However, play D5 throughout fully, as it fits me the best right now.

>>>COUNTDOWN<<<

Alright so, because I think the game is about to end, I figure I'll put my cards on the table.

I'm Indie, Alien. I win when I target every player alive when the game ends. Neutral, win with everyone etc. Not anti-town.

I'm convinced on Jesse because I was shot last night, and he immediately comes out and shdes my slot - he probably thinks I'm SK.

Speaking of, I'm not sure there is an SK at all.

Anyway, I've mostly just played town, and because I don't really want to try and stall the game to go for a win from here, because I don't really think I can, I'll just share what I have.

I'm the doctor, targets below. I also have a parity cop, I used it on Naomi and Mitch - both were the same alignment and innocent. If my targets are the same alignment, I protect them that night too.

Night 1 - Protected Michelle
Night 2 - Parity Cop (can't protect and cop in the same night)
Night 3 - Protected Odd

For transparency, these are the players I haven't protected:

ConquistadoR
Jesse Pinkman
Charlie
Juliet
MonochromeYoru
Dr. Watson

With Jesse's lynch, I would need to protect in there (let's say Watson), then lynch in there, protect in there again, lynch in there again and protect in there one last time - this is why I'm claiming now lol, I really think the game ends with Jesse, but from here on if I'm wrong, this is the pool I'll be protecting etc.

GG anyway, nice to see a town stomp for once. Fun game.
2 - Guilty

ConquistadoR
Jesse Pinkman
Charlie
Juliet
MonochromeYoru
Dr. Watson

seeing pinkman flip, total ego scum town, did not bother to help with action/claim to help solve near end game with town, just policy lynch this waste of space start game to any player reading , 100% recommend imo.

anyways juliet claim turtle, but pinkman also has redirect on him.

Michelle-confirmed by ratchet and he target me to.
ConquistadoR
oddoddfruit

Naomi
Charlie

Juliet
MitchMatch
MonochromeYoru
Dr. Watson

will need to find the actions, or if anyone used action maybe a claim now, will help solve remaining scum?

Michelle-confirmed by ratchet and he target me to.
ConquistadoR
oddoddfruit

Naomi
Charlie

Juliet
MitchMatch
MonochromeYoru
Dr. Watson

will need to find the actions, or if anyone used action maybe a claim now, will help solve remaining scum?
wait he protected odd, Night 3 - Protected Odd

ok town lock odd, though he playing like pinkman... :pepeke:
ConquistadoR
oddoddfruit
Naomi
Charlie

Juliet
MitchMatch
MonochromeYoru

Dr. Watson

so between con,dr watson,juliet remaining scum

town stop afking.

Vote Lynch Watson

will leave it here, killing joygirl who said they would prove themselves with invest. really scummy. and he part of narrow down list, not in the mood.

as for juliet, :sus:

here is the vote previous day, pinkman color grey, since there no neon pink to shame him(color of shame is grey for his bs play

Final Votes
Naomi > Jesse Pinkman
oddoddfruit > Jesse Pinkman
Ratchet > Jesse Pinkman
Michelle > Jesse Pinkman
ConquistadoR > Jesse Pinkman
MitchMatch > Dr Watson
Dr Watson > Jesse Pinkman
MonochromeYoru > Dr Watson
Charlie > Jesse Pinkman

Final Votecount:
Jesse Pinkman - 7
Dr Watson - 2

Juliet didn't vote i noticed. is there reason why juliet? also i remember you shading pinkman as scum,. which agree. but you do have poker face as scum. :catblush:

Yo, with Ratchet being confirmed we can also put Mitch and Naomi as town. Mono has to be town since mafia had member immune to tracking. Watson having messanger role as mafia would be weird af. Michelle was one of 3 people voting Pein D1. Conq went straight after AM so i'd lean town on him too. Basically that leaves me with Juliet.

Vote Lynch Juliet

There's probably 5th person in mafia and i thought that would be Jesse tbh.

Yo, with Ratchet being confirmed we can also put Mitch and Naomi as town. Mono has to be town since mafia had member immune to tracking. Watson having messanger role as mafia would be weird af. Michelle was one of 3 people voting Pein D1. Conq went straight after AM so i'd lean town on him too. Basically that leaves me with Juliet.

Vote Lynch Juliet

There's probably 5th person in mafia and i thought that would be Jesse tbh.
i really hope no 5th mafia, and game just ends.

would vote end day help speed it up?

I can vote for eod before 24h mark but i'd rather wait and see what others have to say.

I mean, there's always chance that Ratchet was unlucky af and he picked 2 mafia players but id rather flip Juliet first.

Basically mono cannot be scum. Naomi and Mitch are really unlikely to be scum, if they are, they're scum together (do i get this right?). Michelle and Odd id just be really surprised if they're mafia looking at thread. For now i'm thinking, if there's 5th, its one of conq or Watson, but its simply because i have no better idea

I can vote for eod before 24h mark but i'd rather wait and see what others have to say.

I mean, there's always chance that Ratchet was unlucky af and he picked 2 mafia players but id rather flip Juliet first.

Basically mono cannot be scum. Naomi and Mitch are really unlikely to be scum, if they are, they're scum together (do i get this right?). Michelle and Odd id just be really surprised if they're mafia looking at thread. For now i'm thinking, if there's 5th, its one of conq or Watson, but its simply because i have no better idea
alright juliet and watson, between these two.

Status
Not open for further replies.