Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirahoshi is likely a d too

It also might lead to momonosuke being one as well. The kouzuki having ties to the void century, the poneglyph, ancient weapons, zunesha/joyboy, momo and oden having the voice of all things, and luffy seeing momo like a little brother
Good point. I am also starting to think Shirahoshi is a D.

Also, it makes sense that some from Wano were also part of the D clan. In addition to Kozuki clan, the Shomotsuki's might be Ds too. Both clan has the word "moon" in their kanji.

Also, it makes sense that some from Wano were also part of the D clan. In addition to Kozuki clan, the Shomotsuki's might be Ds too. Both clan has the word "moon" in their kanji.
Kozuki are definitely Ds
Zoro and Ryuma make me think they are definitely Ds
Ain’t no fucking way someone who protected Wano solo dolo against Admirals and Pirates known centuries after ain’t some crazy D guy
Especially Zoro’s willpower and shit like that

Have we ever seen a fishman D tho?

I know there's Saul as a giant. But apart from that, everyone has been human. Would be too contrived if she's a D too. She's already special enough being a literal ancient weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.