Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly this revelation about Imu and Gorosei (solidifying that they seem strong) does make me wonder where the hell Mihawk is genuinely going to be fought by Zoro.

You have Shiryu. You have Fuji or Ryo (both seemingly swordsmen. You have Ghandi. You have Beckman but....he's not remotely a blade user.

Idk, something still tells me he has to end up near Shanks if Luffy ends up battling him. He's really like the only viable group, CG itself is not really powerful outside of Mihawk (and Oda isnt going to rehash fights outside of nostalgia like Luffy vs Lucci)

I don't really like silhouette-piece, like what's the point hiding Raizou and Ryokogyu's appearances, story-wise it won't affect anything? Their reveal was cool, I guess?

But hiding it did nothing. All it does is make us wonder if the character in question is male or female. I'm hoping Imu being hidden actually adds something, plot-wise.
I assure you right now it won't meant anything, Oda just likes "the mystery of the looks". This chapter seems to imply Imu isn't even a Nefertari, and Tenryuubito all look different so we probably can't even tie Imu to any of them by looks.

Right now there is the eyes connection to Mihawk which will probably end up being nothing as well.

True, still if all he did was run...might just have to remain on fraudwatch.
Imagine one individual walking into the highest security building in the world, this building just so happens to house the rulers of the world and is HQ to their entire establishment. One dude walks in and walks right back out to tell the tale. That's a feat, add it to the list.

Honestly this revelation about Imu and Gorosei (solidifying that they seem strong) does make me wonder where the hell Mihawk is genuinely going to be fought by Zoro.

You have Shiryu. You have Fuji or Ryo (both seemingly swordsmen. You have Ghandi. You have Beckman but....he's not remotely a blade user.

Idk, something still tells me he has to end up near Shanks if Luffy ends up battling him. He's really like the only viable group, CG itself is not really powerful outside of Mihawk (and Oda isnt going to rehash fights outside of nostalgia like Luffy vs Lucci)
I agree too Zoro has to fight Mihawk near Shanks vs Luffy. I think Oda will put all of the Yonko in one arc before Luffy fights One Piece. Probably it will be in that arc. I cant see Zoro vs Mihawk in the Final War.

Too soon to say the Gorosei are powerful..

I assure you right now it won't meant anything, Oda just likes "the mystery of the looks". This chapter seems to imply Imu isn't even a Nefertari, and Tenryuubito all look different so we probably can't even tie Imu to any of them by looks.

Right now there is the eyes connection to Mihawk which will probably end up being nothing as well.
That's what I'm saying, I wish these reveals were actually tied to something that was referenced somewhere during the world building to date. Ugh

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Imagine one individual walking into the highest security building in the world, this building just so happens to house the rulers of the world and is HQ to their entire establishment. One dude walks in and walks right back out to tell the tale. That's a feat, add it to the list.
On the other hand it's a feat for how incompetent the gorosei are, we can add it to their growing list of incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.