Break Week Give me one reason to like Alber

Oh yes, there are two more reasons I like King. Or rather, identify with him:

1. His ancestors were exiled from the Holy Land centuries ago. Mine too. Only my people, after suffering a terrible ordeal that extinguished many of them, managed to return to their homeland a couple of generations ago. I wish for King too to be able to return to his homeland some day.

2. His name, Arbel, is a name of a real mountain in the Holy Land (Israel). Looking for female mountain names in my country for a fanfic I run in my head about him, I recently discovered that my own name, Mor, is the old name of a very important holy mountain in Isreal (basically it means Myrrh, but Myrrh Mountain was the old name of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem before the Temple was built).

I'm not saying King is Jewish, lol, but rather that I feel like a Lunarian.

Oh yes, there are two more reasons I like King. Or rather, identify with him:

1. His ancestors were exiled from the Holy Land centuries ago. Mine too. Only my people, after suffering a terrible ordeal that extinguished many of them, managed to return to their homeland a couple of generations ago. I wish for King too to be able to return to his homeland some day.

2. His name, Arbel, is a name of a real mountain in the Holy Land (Israel). Looking for female mountain names in my country for a fanfic I run in my head about him, I recently discovered that my own name, Mor, is the old name of a very important holy mountain in Isreal (basically it means Myrrh, but Myrrh Mountain was the old name of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem before the Temple was built).

I'm not saying King is Jewish, lol, but rather that I feel like a Lunarian.
From what i understand,he is not called Arbel but Alber, which is tree in italian, which ties with many other themes of one piece (adam & eve tree)

From what i understand,he is not called Arbel but Alber, which is tree in italian, which ties with many other themes of one piece (adam & eve tree)
This is also a cool interpretation, thanks.
In Japanese there's no difference between R and L, so until Oda romanizes his name, each of us can choose whatever pronunciation that they feel like. My ears heard Arbel when pronounced in the anime.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
1 Cool design
2 from a relevant race
3 good fighting style
4 his relationship with his captain
5 his flashback
1 He wear a gimp suit lmao
2 Lunarians were invented for the new Pacifista, i.e the Seraphim. """relevant"""
3 All he has is gimmicks and flames and plenty of ppl can use flames in OPverse
4 What relationship? Being bottom bitch? Lol
5 You can't be serious... 😂

he's pretty. and his wings are cool.
Yeah, White hair and black wings, just like your cool avatar.
Lunarians were invented for the new Pacifista
If that was the only reason, why was it mentioned that his race came from the Red Line?
Why is he good looking? the Seraphim have their respective warlord's face, Oda could have made him ugly and he didn't.
Why was he waiting for Joy Boy?

1 He wear a gimp suit lmao
2 Lunarians were invented for the new Pacifista, i.e the Seraphim. """relevant"""
3 All he has is gimmicks and flames and plenty of ppl can use flames in OPverse
4 What relationship? Being bottom bitch? Lol
5 You can't be serious... 😂
1.is mysterious what's inside the helmet it turns out to be geralt of rivia
2.they had to use his DNA to make the seraphims you know?
3.he literally creates a magma dragon and has a rule in order to defeat him
4.nope he is the only BP that has the most established relationship with him he literally made a promise with him and when was defeated he only remembered him like kaido only remembered him