Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Saturn is going down in Egghead. His purpose is to obtain the seraphim, so I personally dont think the goal is to reduce the Gorosei down at this point, just more to hype and leave (similar to Kuma on TB)

But I guess we'll see very soon
Strawhats may lose. But I don’t know if Saturn will reveal his powers in front of the whole world unless he is also part of God’s knights

lily was probably joyboy's friend who was supposed to infiltrate the 20 kingdom alliance, steal the poneglyphs they had acquired and basically thwart their plans in some way. she had to hide her D identity so that the other 19 kings (including space monster imu) would accept her as an 'ally'.

when imu found out she was sabotaging their plans by spreading the poneglyphs, he confronted her. she claimed she had made a mistake and while he wasn't sure whether that was the truth or she was a snake he had warmed in his bosom, he killed her as a punishment for the 'mishap'. but yeah it was no mishap, she did it on purpose as she was a D...

one piece is becoming a bit like the attack on titan :memehm:

yeah the only thing that bothered me was Fuji's bandages since it would be to downplay, but now that it seems clear he was trying to help revo's accomplish their mission, it doens't matters at all.
I'm happy, I don't mind gorosei getting hype either.
Still, we didn't see the end of it. In the picture Sabo wasn't hurt, so who knows?

Maybe Sabo was damaged later on

Last edited:
lily was probably joyboy's friend who was supposed to infiltrate the 20 kingdom alliance, steal the poneglyphs they had acquired and basically thwart their plans in some way. she had to hide her D identity so that the other 19 kings (including space monster imu) would accept her as an 'ally'.

when imu found out she was sabotaging their plans by spreading the poneglyphs, he confronted her. she claimed she had made a mistake and while he wasn't sure whether that was the truth or she was a snake he had warmed in his bosom, he killed her as a punishment for the 'mishap'. but yeah it was no mishap, she did it on purpose as she was a D...
its more likely she betrayed them cause of something that caused an issue in the ancient kingdom due to Blackbeards ancestor

Lily eventually finds out it was all a lie after the war ends

she then goes to Wano and lays the foundation of the poneglyphs for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.