Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Knights and Gorosei reveals prove people understand jack shit about how the OP world runs
In 2 weeks they were convinced that Oda would introduce 14 top tiers all of a sudden

To help you grasp the situation, the key is in World Balance
There would be no need for world balance if the WG had the power to put an end to the great pirate era with their 20+ top tiers
I still don't get how after 800 years Imu had all the time in the world to knock out emerging threats yet here he is in his predicament.

Holy Knights just got massively dehyped IMO.

Gorosei all have powerful zoan fruits and are Imu-sama's direct subordinates.

Holy Knights are a vague group, more numerous, below the Gorosei.

Best case for the Holy Knights is that they run the gambit from low commander level to their leaders being high commander level. EoS version of the Numbers.
Admirals > Gorosei > Holy Knights is pretty obvious to me
For some reason I have a feeling that the Holy Knights strength comes from them moving as one unit

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Holy Knights and Gorosei reveals prove people understand jack shit about how the OP world runs
In 2 weeks they were convinced that Oda would introduce 14 top tiers all of a sudden

To help you grasp the situation, the key is in World Balance
There would be no need for world balance if the WG had the power to put an end to the great pirate era with their 20+ top tiers
> Holy Knights and Gorosei reveals prove people
> people

People?:gonope:
Yankers?:goyea:

When did I say Jabra wasn't part of the CP0? I said the masked CP0 agents were different class compared to average CP0 agents unless Robin was lying or this is a mistranslation =>

From film red, we already knew Blueno was a CP0. Even Spandam is a CP0 IIRC. So its hardly surprising that Jabra is a CP0. Nothing to throw a parade over lmao.
You should already know that some enlightened individuals use being on the same panel powerscaling.
We know that Nami fodderizes Jobra but to a certain group he's already masked CP0 level with awakening. :sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.