Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No lol.

Since essentially Marineford and WBs death speech, its been heavily eluded that finding One Piece is not the endgame, and that Blackbeard is not the one to do it. Go back and reread that chapter, because it starts that idea.

Then you have Roger's flashback and Rayleighs recounting of finding out the true history. It all is central on not being able to "do" something against the WG.

This has nothing to do with a popularity contest or knee jerk reactions lol, people have already been discounting Blackbeard as the Final Antagonist for years.
We already discussed about this in past. The fact that you think is "objective" that Blackbeard is not the final villain,is not something true at all. Nobody knows what will happen,but not considering the (big) possibility of Blackbeard as the final villain is pretty naive i think.

you guys are fucking dense with the Sabo hate lmao this interaction between them is the BEST scenario to hype everyone involved. What did yall expect? Sabo going berserk 1v6 againts the end game villains? YALL WOULD CLOWN IMU TO NO END. Even now when we can clearly see Imu and co got the absolute upperhand some of yall stay downplaying them as weak. It's almost lose-lose situation to hype one without hurting the other's hype and Oda handled this perfectly. Sabo definitely cant handle them alone and was injured but he managed to survive.

Next time they'll meet, you know it's gonna be different since he wont face them alone.

You never even heard my argument though...

Mihawk = WSS being a Kingly Ambition
Shanks = self explanatory
Dragon = Monkey D., hyped for CoC by Ivankov.

Meanwhile Admirals?
If Akainu (alone) has CoC, then it makes no sense for him to go even with Aokiji for 10 days meaning he has it too, same for Kizaru as well.

And if thats the case, CoC is a reqt for Admiral position and looking at GB's embarassment.. there is no way he has it.
Kingly ambition? Hahahaha.
What a fucking pathetic attempt, lmao, what was 8 year old Yamato’s kingly ambition? Impersonating Oden?
CoC is just genetics, that’s all. What, Greenbull is too goofy to have coc? You got Kid and Yamato, hell, you got Kuma’s daughter, who I forgot her name, able to transform Luffy (after that whole ordeal of Law overpowering df powers with haki, as if it was a Bleach chapter lmao), and she hasn’t shown CoC in order to be a proper threat.
Want to know an actual kingly ambition? Mihawk, the WSS, challenging Whitebeard to get the WSM title as well, in order to prove that swordsmanship is worth it in the first place and not a gimmick.

He couldn’t do that though, as Mihawk is a character trapped by Zoro’s ceiling, so people like Whitebeard, Kaidou, Akainu, (and I exclude Imu because the protagonists barely ever end up as the strongest, due to the final fight needing tension, so it’ll be a team fight)who are reserved either for Goofy, or to be the pinnacle out of reach for him, Shanks can be easily excluded as the pinnacle because even the fandom at large is expecting him to die, rather than be an opponent to EoS Luffy, and Oda didn’t even bother giving him different techniques than Roger’s.

What is the deal regarding Greenbull? Last time I checked, Greenbull did not need Marco to weaken King or Queen (“Hmmmm, I wonder why Zoro got a lower bounty than King, only Luffy cheated his match with Kaidou after all” t. Zorotards), are you referring to Shanks?
Greenbull is not Akainu, but for the sake of the argument: Greenbull was already planning to fight the alliance that took down not one, but two Yonkous, Shanks would be a third Yonkou group, hence him saying “not now” to Shanks, frankly I already found the premise ridiculous before Shanks, and technically speaking, the group should have fought off Greenbull easily without him, but Oda decided to add another yonkou just for good measure, that’s not a disservice to Greenbull in the slightest, but if you can find someone preparing to fight three Yonkou crews, crews, not single Yonkou, mind you, then I will say that yeah, Greenbull does look like a little bitch, but, all things considered, I believe only Imu to be able to achieve this, and I have no doubt he could squander him as well.

Funny thing, though, I believe Jozu and Vista to be stronger than King and Queen, but due to Worstgen’s made up yonkou commanders tiers, Mihawk is sitting in a position where, unless he defeats an Admiral (good luck with that), he’s ending the story (carrying EoS Zoro with him) where he’s weaker than the newer Admiral.

Last edited:
you guys are fucking dense with the Sabo hate lmao this interaction between them is the BEST scenario to hype everyone involved. What did yall expect? Sabo going berserk 1v6 againts the end game villains? YALL WOULD CLOWN IMU TO NO END. Even now when we can clearly see Imu and co got the absolute upperhand some of yall stay downplaying them as weak. It's almost lose-lose situation to hype one without hurting the other's hype and Oda handled this perfectly. Sabo definitely cant handle them alone and was injured but he managed to survive.

Next time they'll meet, you know it's gonna be different since he wont face them alone.
This is WG so that sort thing expected .

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Dude, WTF, look at the size of Imu-sama, he's bigger than the legendary Hybrid Kaido, I also suppose he's almost on the same level as a fresh Kaido. Look how badass Sabo is, the Gorosei are definitely powerful fighters, and they all took Sabo's attack head-on.

I wanna explain that Imu & Gorosei don't necessarily have Mythical Zoans
What We saw instead was a Sea Yokai that is also known as Sea Priest

Similar to ones We saw in Thriller Bark (But no those Three there aren't Imu or Gorosei)
They are basically the OG Yokai (It's just that Imu Inherited their Power, similar to how Big Mom was born with Oars Strength)

These Yokai represent how Devils inside DFs look like, as seen by Kanjuro when He summoned that Hateful Fire Yokai
That wasn't a DF Ability, it was Kanjuro's Devil itself, how was it able to Manifest?

To understand that, you must research "Vengeful Spirits or Vengeful Ghost"
They are basically Spirits or Yokai who return from Afterlife due to Cruel or Unnatural or Unjust Death
(Similar to Luffy & Zoro who died in Wano Unjustly, Oda clearly stated that 2v1 isn't Fair & that's how Zoro basically Died, while Luffy Died unjustly due to CP-0 Intervention, so their Spirits Powered-Up Post-Mortem allowing Luffy to handle his Awakening while Zoro will probably Master Asura now)

And if you go check One-Shot of Sanji's Base Model before OP Started, you will find that Oda indeed drew a Spirit that refused to go to Afterlife cuz in it's previous Life died Unfairly (Due to Sanji's Model Character tricking him), how was He defeated? It was when He realized that he wouldn't have won anyway, so He instantly Disappeared

In other words, these Sea Devils are "Immortal" & can only be Defeated if the reason They are here is settled, such as Revenge or Discovering a Truth. And i've been saying it many times, Imu is not Final Villain & not even Close, She will instead be defeated by combined Effort of Sanji & Nami (Just like Absalom in Thriller Bark Arc)

What is Current Main Villain Devil Story? It's none other than Vander Decken who couldn't get his Revenge & was cursed with Eternity.
What's his Goal? It's none other than Poseidon, which was also hinted during Thriller Bark when Absalom's entire Sub-Plot was about chasing Nami who He saw as a Goddess (It was a Hint of Vander Decken returning to claim Poseidon). And Imu did indeed carry Picture of Poseidon (But similar to Zombie Lola who wanted to Marry Absalom, She doesn't want Decken & Poseidon to reunite at all, i don't know what's exactly gonna happen, but We know Fishmen Island gonna be destroyed by a Straw Hat wearing Person & Imu did have a Straw Hat)

As for Imu being Host of One of OG 20 Kings, i already explained that all of them represent OG 20 CoC Users & 20 Double-Layered Characters, meaning all 20 Died unfairly, and it matches with Vander Decken's Story who did Kill his Crew in an Unfair & Cruel Way!

Remember what i said those Sea Yokai are known as? Sea Priests
And that's exactly what Vander Decken was cuz right after his Crew Died (Who were apparently the 20 OG Kings), Sea God appeared, it's like by sacrificing those 20 you summon Sea God (That's what a Villain Priest would do), meaning that Sea God is Originator of CoC (Which makes total sense, that's why CoC Users are Candidates to be OP World Rulers, it's cuz they have a Fraction of OP God Power)

So why does Imu need Vivi? It's cuz 20 Celestial Dragons (One from each Family) are needed to bring Story's Final Villain, hence why Vivi is the missing piece & must be Captured (Unless They can use Cobra now)

World Government are clearly inspired from Illuminati & Devil Worshippers & Secret Societies ... etc
Imu is Inspired from Story of Faust where the term 'Deal with the Devil' originated from & her Devil is Mephistos who is like Satan's Biggest General, but even Satan isn't Final Leader cuz the entire goal of this Devilish Society is to prepare for the coming of Anti-Christ

Anyone who knows Abrahamic Religions very well & studied Illuminati & Devil Plans (I personally studied all these things)
Would realize that everything is leading towards Arrival of Anti-Luffy & Anti-Christ & One-Eyed Villain
(D. being his Enemies is why Law says "D. will cause another Storm", cuz Sea Devil also caused a Storm)

This is also why Oda is now introducing Seraphim who are also inspired from Abrahamic Religions as Angels who serve God's Throne.
And it's also why Oda used the Name Ifrit for Sanji's recent Power-Up, which is a Name only found in Islamic Religion, that was part of Story of what others known as King Solomon who wanted to meet Queen of a Sun Worshipping Kingdom (So Sanji being Ifrit indicates that Luffy is like King Solomon & Shirahoshi is that Sun Queen) and anyone who knows more about Islamic Lore will realize that Satan does indeed prepare for arrival of Anti-Christ who is One-Eyed

Status
Not open for further replies.