Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said the guy who is a fan of sanji whose entire fighting style revolve around kicking people in different colors of the rainbow
hm? So you can't answer? Why did you get so offended that your asshole tightened and you started bringing up Sanji out of nowhere?

Sanji's fighting style is great because every kick is done with different motion and windup
the kicks can be combined into combo attacks
every kick has a different name for hitting different body part in a combo succession

But I'd like to hear how these attacks differ:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Absolutely not lol. Oda's worst written fights are literally sword user fights which are the main usage in OP. He does best with Snakeman which is a brawler.

Tyson was never punching differently. As a matter of fact he always did the same. This example doesn't reflect to a fictional series with super powers anyways especially since Logia users are able to create all sorts of things using their element.
lmao you know there are different punches in boxing right? 6 of them with all kind of combinations between them,
But akainu's fighting style is basically this gif

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
hm? So you can't answer? Why did you get so offended that your asshole tightened and you started bringing up Sanji out of nowhere?

Sanji's fighting style is great because every kick is done with different motion and windup
every kick has a different name for hitting different body part in a combo succession

oh nice you can pick 2 similar attacks, now where are all the other ones? the bites, flame breaths, the slashes all other club attacks and such

We already discussed about this in past. The fact that you think is "objective" that Blackbeard is not the final villain,is not something true at all. Nobody knows what will happen,but not considering the (big) possibility of Blackbeard as the final villain is pretty naive i think.
That possibility disappeared with Imus introduction. The clear connection of King of the World who embodies “The Opposite of Freedom” vs King of the Seas who is the freest man in the world is a clear set up for the finality.

Theres a reason BBs pirates are mostly fodder.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Do you think Zoro is fighting Aokiji then? :sanmoji:
That depends what the setup will be by the time SHP vs BBP happens ( if it even does ).

I have a hard time imagining Kuzan staying with BBP until the end. He either deflects or whatever.

Let's forget about him for a second.

Luffy vs BB and Zoro vs Shiryu.

Shiryu won't be a challenge for Zoro from a power standpoint. He would literally have to have ( is there a word like that LOL ) Lunarian boy + Flames + Zoan fruit to tank Zoro's attack as he wants and we know this won't be a case.

I say Shiryu will be Zoro's AdvCoO training since it's the only Advanced form Zoro doesn't have yet.

So it will be more so a training dummy for Zoro rather than an opponent.

If Kuzan stays then it complicates things.

I seriously can't imagine SHP winning by then considering Blackbeard can just tap Luffy and make Nika gone.

Overall I think BBP will be finished by someone else.

Luffy can't fight everything and everyone. Oda just won't have time for this.

A kick or several kicks is really much better. :myman:

I mean, on the other hand, as @Xione said, fodder Luffy faced the 3 admirals and freed Ace with Sengoku in his Buddha form present. I would contribute neither to power levels though. As @ConquistadoR stated, for the sake of plot, one of the main characters (Sabo) had to witness this scenery and get out of it, Oda wouldn't just kill him off like that.

I'd say Admirals > Gorosei though.

Status
Not open for further replies.