Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao you know there are different punches in boxing right? 6 of them with all kind of combinations between them,
And I'm telling you that Mike Tyson is one of the last examples that stand for diversity in boxing, you really should've picked someone else.
That's like me saying Klitschko is a diverse boxer because he used all punches in his fights yet everyone would agree that for the majority is fighting style is one-dimensional and boring. Tyson only delivers knockouts which is why he is more exciting.
But akainu's fighting style is basically this gif
Saying that without having seen his go all out. Logias are able to shape their element in all sorts of things, use the ground, create weapons and affect weather. The only thing Zoro has been doing for the entire series is swing his sword as hard as he can, that goes for all swordsman by extension.

Devil fruit users have always been the most diverse combatants.

hm? So you can't answer? Why did you get so offended that your asshole tightened and you started bringing up Sanji out of nowhere?

Sanji's fighting style is great because every kick is done with different motion and windup
the kicks can be combined into combo attacks
every kick has a different name for hitting different body part in a combo succession

But I'd like to hear how these attacks differ:
Bro is still trying to gas the admiraLs
Let it go its over.Imu ad gorosei negs them

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Which camp are you lads?

Blackbeard taps Luffy and disables Nika fruit.

or

Nika fruit completely negates Yami Yami powers.

I hope for the first one but the latter seems more Oda.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
so jozu is more durable than he thought of whitebeard?

also that scene is meant to represent a gap between mihawk and whitebeard
Yes jozu is more durable
It's a non haki attack.
Mr one literally Does the same thing later
No it's not
It's mihawk seeing wb isn't who everyone thinks he is

@Red Admiral @comrade

The fans of the Yonkous are receiving an insane W in this chapter, especially the fans of Shanks and Kaido. Shanks is considered unstoppable according to the Gorosei when he's angry, and Kaido is feared by the Gorosei for his fury,with the Gorosei proving to be very strong, it further highlights the greatness of Kaido and Shanks.
Indeed. The Gorosei are hyped to be terrific mythical beings, a power they derive from their DFs, meanwhile Kaido is a Dragon-Oni hybrid, a thing according to the natural born destroyer Linlin. One that, on top of that, has top tier, sky splitting Haki. And Shanks, while being a normal human physically, in terms of Haki casts just as much fear upon the WG's highest authorities (Gorosei) and their assets (admirals).

mean, on the other hand, as @Xione said, fodder Luffy faced the 3 admirals and freed Ace with Sengoku in his Buddha form present. I would contribute neither to power levels though. As @ConquistadoR stated, for the sake of plot, one of the main characters (Sabo) had to witness this scenery and get out of it, Oda wouldn't just kill him off like that.
Sengoku was alone on the platform though while Imu + Gorosei were all together and Wapol escaped too. It's just amusing that people remember the plot so suddenly whenever it isn't about the Admirals lol.

It's completely possible that the Gorosei end up stronger, I'm not mad at that, it's your average Shounen development.

Status
Not open for further replies.