One Piece - Chapter 1085: The death of Nefertari Cobra

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Sabo just casually turning his back on the hellish silhouettes of Imu and the Gorosei, wondering what is this shit. Attacking all of them and making a successful escape, after being injured in an attempt to save an injured Cobra.

I think Sabo's stocks ain't that bad, he was the first to have a full taste of the WG's evil root. That was actually better than getting fake credits (from the fandom) of clashing with two admirals and burning the Celestials flag to declare war. He declared war by fucking with the sovereign of the world and his 5 highest deities directly.

Why are we getting this complicated for a shonen aimed at kids lol.

The chapter before Stussy was revealed to be the first successful clone of Bakkin Bakkin the next chapter references Weevil as truly related to Whitebeard and namedrops Vegapunk, the person responsible for cloning her. Weevil looks like a failed clone of Whitebeard, in all but strength essentially.

How is this not the simplest explanation lol
makes sense to me

Sabo just casually turning his back on the hellish silhouettes of Imu and the Gorosei, wondering what is this shit. Attacking all of them and making a successful escape, after being injured in an attempt to save an injured Cobra.

I think Sabo's stocks ain't that bad, he was the first to have a full taste of the WG's evil root. That was actually better than getting fake credits (from the fandom) of clashing with two admirals and burning the Celestials flag to declare war. He declared war by fucking with the sovereign of the world and his 5 highest deities directly.
yep,now Dragon knows about Imu.

Doesn’t look like Vivi learns she’s a D yet. Wonder if she’ll learn it in laugh tale or Sabo runs into her and the SHs before that
I think we may get something underworld related post Egghead. Stussy is now an ally and shes one of the 6 Emperors, so to me its potentially the case where her and Morgans can meet up again after this arc, potentially to figure out where the Burned Man is located.

Wapol sees the whole shit of Imu existence and imu and gorosei transformation and killing cobra. Escapes, and goes to Morgans.

Gorosei and imu: let's send this one weak ass cp officer who's so weak he'll get one shotted by morgans.

The fucking incompetence lmao.

And we thought them not realizing gomu gomu no mi was the fruit of the nikal was bad...

Now they've let Sabo escape because a dying old man covered him and made him flame emperor and started revolution in allied countries, let their secret out for the whole world to read through the papers, and also is gonna lose the world's top scientist because they just can't fucking help themselves.

I wonder how the fuck the Revo's didn't already fuck them over lol.