One Piece - Chapter 1085: The death of Nefertari Cobra

Rate the chapter

• Total voters

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
β€Ž
Because you are wrong about it being "symbolic" when 4 of the 6 shadows clearly depict the same transfomations seen the page before.

Blondie never jumped to protect Imu, it was never shown on the page. Blondie is also not several times larger than the others and didnt randomly end back up in the same order he was in before transforming.

They are fucking silhouettes...done with this conversation man, this is dumb lmao

Have the Gorosei transformed into legless (and in some cases, bodiless) creatures? Why is giant Imu from last panel suddenly a bodiless set of eyes instead of a consistent silhouette with the previous panel?

It’s very clearly symbolic.
Post automatically merged:

IMU reaction after hearing Lily being D is of shock.

And, he won't get anything from Cobra admitting it if he already knew. He was suspicious of lily being D but not sure and that's why he asked Cobra.
Hard to tell if it’s shock without a facial expression.

I suppose it could have been a heavy suspicion, yeah.

Have the Gorosei transformed into legless (and in some cases, bodiless) creatures? Why is giant Imu from last panel suddenly a bodiless set of eyes instead of a consistent silhouette with the previous panel?

It’s very clearly symbolic.
It literally does not matter. The order is the conversation here. Where the giant is crawling down from the actual throne is in the same order as depicted here and everwhere else.

Not my fault you want to make shit up like one of them protecting Imu when its NOT SHOWN ON THE PAGE.

Sorry Luffy x vivi shippers wapol just cucked ya vivi his girl now:amazing::sweat: eloping confirm it all my man got two wife's:steef: Luffy still don't want pussy look like
Post automatically merged:

Sorry Luffy x vivi shippers wapol just cucked ya vivi his girl now:amazing::sweat: eloping confirm it all my man got two wife's:steef: Luffy still don't want pussy look like
*Don't know what pussy look like

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
β€Ž
It literally does not matter. The order is the conversation here. Where the giant is crawling down from the actual throne is in the same order as depicted here and everwhere else.

Not my fault you want to make shit up like one of them protecting Imu when its NOT SHOWN ON THE PAGE.
I think I said it didn’t matter whether the Gorosei protected Imu or not, it’s just that the sheer size of it meant it was required to be drawn separate from the others.

It’s blatantly clear from what I’ve put in red that the scene is symbolic. Or that the Gorosei are basically just a set of torso’s and heads. You decide what hill to die on.