Chapter Discussion World Government is the real Endgame

Will World Government be One Piece's Endgame?

• Total voters

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Chapter 1085 hyped WG.
And i starting to think that Oda is portraying the World Government as the true Endgame, and i will explain:

- Egghead Arc

I think Oda made this chapter also in order to prepare a hype for Saturn in Egghead.Perhaps that's why Saturn is going to Egghead, Oda is already starting to build up the Gorosei hype. Maybe we really will have Luffy vs Saturn AND ZORO VS KIZARU, BITCH

The Revolutionary Army

- WG being endgame would be a good opportunity for Dragon to finally reveal his powers and motivations. in addition it would also be the opportunity to see the Revolutionaries being explored more and also Sabo surpassing Dragon, maybe beating one of the Goresei or Holy Knights(better than Sabo vs Akainu).

The Holy Knights.

The Holy Knights were introduced recently and they are almost certainly formidable fighters. Some theorize that Shanks is one of the Holy Knights.

Honestly, Shanks (and maybe his entire crew) being one of the Holy Knights would be awesome, as it would be a way to make Luffy vs Shanks and SHs vs RHP happen...... and also because I like the idea of Shanks being much better a villain than just being Luffy's Jiraiya.

But regardless of who they are, for sure the Holy Knights will be strong and could be possible matchups for SHs.
- The Gorosei

They has been confirmed as DF users, they're probably Mythical Zoans. Well, It's okay but i'm surprised that Gandhi Gorosei is also a DF User.

About the Matchups i think it will be:
• Luffy or Dragon vs Imu
• Zoro vs Gandhi Gorosei( It's kinda obviously)
• Sanji vs Blonde Gorosei
(Gandhi and Blonde Gorosei seems to identical to Zoro and Sanji)
•Maybe Sabo joins in the fight.

- IMU-SAMA IS THE FINAL VILLAIN

Imu Sama seems more and more to be the final villain, and I'll explain why: Unlike Akainu and Blackbeard, Imu Sama is portrayed as a maximum authority and always being seen from the bottom up symbolizing him as an omnipotent being.

Not only that, but he/she also seems to be much more narratively relevant than the others, because if Luffy beat Akainu it would be like: "Okay, Luffy defeated Fleet Admiral, he avenged his brother", or if Luffy beat BB it would be like : "Wow, Luffy beat BB, he is now the strongest pirate". In the case of Imu Sama it would be different.

Imu Sama's defeat would be impactful not only for Luffy or Dragon, but it would also be important for the world of One Piece. secrets would be revealed, the WG would fall, the Tenryubitos would fall, Ponneglhyps, The ancient weapons, etc.

I personally think people underestimate Imu Sama's potential.

-But What about Admirals, Blackbeard and Shanks?

(Forget Big Mom in the image)
- Well, as for them, there is still a possibility of them being the final Villains of course, but I believe they will be finalized before WG. Maybe we still have an arc where Navy will be the main villain, then a BBPs vs SHs arc, and then the final arc would be WG, maybe Shanks will fit in that arc.

Well, I believe that WG is being built to be the great final game of One Piece, do you think so too? yes or no and why?

Post your thoughs here!!
:catrude:

@TheAncientCenturion @Natalija @Bogard @AL sama @Gol D. Roger @Doggo @RayanOO @Pantheos @Jiihad @Uncle Van @Garp the Fist @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Fujishiro @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 OF THE RAIN @nik87 @Roronoa-sama @MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung @Extravlad @EmperorKinyagi @Mr. Reloaded @ranady @MonsterZoro @gz89 @Monkey D Theories @Seatonnes @Cream filled donut7 @Sir Yasheen @Lor D. Coast @Kurozumi Wiwi @SakazOuki @Seth @Jonudle @yorosenpai @GoldDiamond @Paperchampion23 @ConquistadoR @Jailer @L55 @ZoroMazino @SDfear @OnePiss @Admiral Maynard @Peroroncino @Dark-Abel @AverageNamiEnjoyer @MonochromeYoru @Pot Goblin @TheKnightOfTheSea @Sentinel @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @NAMELESS @Erkan12 @Ice devil slayer @Roo @Jaguark101 @kurwa @BangOO🍅 @SkySanji @Julius @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @straightforward @MonsterKaido @Blother Fertitta @Unlimited Rulebook @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Konstantis @Kyou @Herrera95 @Phoenix D. King @Shiroyru @zzShinichi @CensoredbyWG @Soyz @BleakAsh @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Boiroy @centurion @ImmaIvanoM @vikas @ArturCantSpeakJapanese @Pringles @comrade @ZenZu @Johnny B. Decent @Definitivo @Rootbeer @ShiShiShi @DarkWitch @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Nidai_Kitetsu @Apollo @Albino 👑 @WorstMan @Ssg super suit coby @Ryuarashi @Fuckthis3 @Nekomamushi @Infitima @WizardKing @Xione @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Tejas @Jackteo @Sword God Ryuma @mly90 @CoC: Color of Clowns @Superior to you @Luffy_Fan @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @Cutty Jewboy @NikaInParis @Playa4321 @Toby D. Dog @Moegara @Aknolagon @Midnight Delight @dirtyLarry @Hanzo hattori @notAfanboy @Etemenanki @EtenBoby @Malio @Celestial D. Dragon @OGshine @ChefboiiFuego @JayKitetsu @Useless_Kidd @Lion of Olympus @Blackbeard @rerere @The White Crane @Reborn @ShadowStyle369 @Daikenki @Cinera

The Yonko will all go down before laugh tale, with Blackbeard being the last one to go down vs Luffy. the pirate king narrative is about choosing the right successor to Joyboy, and that person is the one who will take down the current WG

Last edited:

still the dude has no blacken blade:

So I cant see him being the true endgame for Zoro which all his postimeskip road is to defeat the only guy that at current time we know has yoru (the most hyped blade) and is a blacken one and he has the title: the strongest swordman in OP (Zoro goal and promoside to Kuina)

Dressrosa first mini step for Zoro was with coating you should be ashemed if even a scratch is left on the blade
Then Wano further explain that even top tier pirate like Oden coudnt achive the blacken blade even if he had mounstrous haki and coating conqueror (which Zoro got post Wano), yet Oden's dad stated that Zoro will achieve that
I would take the gorosei guy to further expand this road so that when Zoro vs Mihawk finally clash Zoro knows how to get wado ichimonji a blacken blade