Questions & Mysteries Could Imu be the Devil? Asmodeus

Just my thoughts after the chapter:

In this chapter we see what I thought first to be arrows hitting Cobra and Sabo:

But on second reading I thought to myself what if those are a tail? More specifically devil tails:

The tail here looks extremely similar to the ''arrows'' we saw in the chapter.

And then you have Sabo saying this:

'' I didnt know that Hell was located here, at the very top of the world'', right after the Gorosei and Imu's transformation. This added with the way Imu seemingly ate Sabo's fire me me pause.

The Gorosei could be devil like creatures and Imu would be the prime evil fruit.

Thoughts?

@Monkey D Monkey @kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fleet Leader Fenaker @yj @Fiji @Playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @Kuro Ashi @sanjikun @Extravlad @Lion of Olympus @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @Punpun @Seth @Elder Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Daikenki @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian @wordy @Psychiatrist @kumae @Mr. Reloaded @Taylor_ @ChefboiiFuego @Blazing Lion @grey matter @Owari Da @Malio @OGshine @HAJI @Kurozumi Giggio @Mr.Baj1o @Red Admiral @Mr.9000 @Vanlax @Bt7207. @Croco boy @Herrera95 @JayKitetsu @LilPanda @hedera__helix @Redboy776 @Cruxroux @JoNdule

Since the Gorosei felt like the Nika fruit is "running" from most likely Imu, were fruits created to combat Imu + Gorosei ?
I dont frankly now but Luffys god fruit could inherently be the anthithesis to Imus ''Devil'' fruit.
Hito Hito no Mi Model: Satan vs Hito Hito no Mi Model: Nika could be cool

Of course it would probably have another name to represent an "evil" god in One Piece
I dont rightly think it will be called Satan but maybe something related to Nika and opposed to it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Just my thoughts after the chapter:

In this chapter we see what I thought first to be arrows hitting Cobra and Sabo:

But on second reading I thought to myself what if those are a tail? More specifically devil tails:

The tail here looks extremely similar to the ''arrows'' we saw in the chapter.

And then you have Sabo saying this:

'' I didnt know that Hell was located here, at the very top of the world'', right after the Gorosei and Imu's transformation. This added with the way Imu seemingly ate Sabo's fire me me pause.

The Gorosei could be devil like creatures and Imu would be the prime evil fruit.

Thoughts?

@Monkey D Monkey @kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fleet Leader Fenaker @yj @Fiji @Playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @Kuro Ashi @sanjikun @Extravlad @Lion of Olympus @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @Punpun @Seth @Elder Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Daikenki @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian @wordy @Psychiatrist @kumae @Mr. Reloaded @Taylor_ @ChefboiiFuego @Blazing Lion @grey matter @Owari Da @Malio @OGshine @HAJI @Kurozumi Giggio @Mr.Baj1o @Red Admiral @Mr.9000 @Vanlax @Bt7207. @Croco boy @Herrera95 @JayKitetsu @LilPanda @hedera__helix @Redboy776 @Cruxroux @JoNdule
As far as Devil goes. I don't know if Oda wants to touch Gods/Devils too much. Tho it might be some sort of Anti Nika Zoan fruit. I mean counterpart to it.

Overall I do hope Imu is not human.

As far as Devil goes. I don't know if Oda wants to touch Gods/Devils too much. Tho it might be some sort of Anti Nika Zoan fruit. I mean counterpart to it.

Overall I do hope Imu is not human.
Luffy looks heavenly in his form, it would make sense that his final villain would look like a demon. I dont see an issue with Oda portraying demons/devils here as they dont have those kind of issues depicting them in japanese manga.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Luffy looks heavenly in his form, it would make sense that his final villain would look like a demon. I dont see an issue with Oda portraying demons/devils here as they dont have those kind of issues depicting them in japanese manga.
I was more thinking about the idea of Gods/Devils as race. Portraying them thru devil fruit powers and etc is okay.

Guess we found out who will kill Dragon.

That tail is big enough to be seen by the front

Here are the times we see them, on the right their bottom parts are cut off, on the left body pars are cut as well and its just a messy blob of all of them so you cant say we should see their tails if they had them because they are either removed from sight or really hard to tell individually.
I was more thinking about the idea of Gods/Devils as race. Portraying them thru devil fruit powers and etc is okay.

Guess we found out who will kill Dragon.
Imu was said to be one of the original kings so we can rule that devil race thing out imo. Likely gonna be devil fruits or nothing.

Here are the times we see them, on the right their bottom parts are cut off, on the left body pars are cut as well and its just a messy blob of all of them so you cant say we should see their tails if they had them because they are either removed from sight or really hard to tell individually.
Post automatically merged:

Imu was said to be one of the original kings so we can rule that devil race thing out imo. Likely gonna be devil fruits or nothing.
By the way the attack to me is clearly coming from Imu. Gorosei all got their weapons to kill Cobra. So if anything Imu is the one possibly having a tail.