Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

BATTLE:

Heian Era Sukuna

vs

Ten Shadows Sukuna
(Basically Current Sukuna = 19 Fingers + Body + Ten Shadows)

Note: Ten Shadows Sukuna can use all the Techniques that he gets from his Cursed Technique and Ten Shadows in addition.

MINDSET:
Defeat the opponent at any cost, no restrictions.

Who wins and at what difficulty?

My opinion:
Ten Shadows as a technique is too powerful, Mahoraga alone is stronger than 3 Finger Sukuna.
Ten Shadows Sukuna high diffs.

-------------------------

Tags: @RayanOO @NikaInParis @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @MonsterKaido @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @notAfanboy @Ven437 @MUUGEN @Rurushu @Gol D. Roger @MonochromeYoru @Ryuarashi @Ar1sE1998 @Wuuuke @zenox etc,.​

BATTLE:

Heian Era Sukuna

vs

Ten Shadows Sukuna
(Basically Current Sukuna = 19 Fingers + Body + Ten Shadows)

Note: Ten Shadows Sukuna can use all the Techniques that he gets from his Cursed Technique and Ten Shadows in addition.

MINDSET:
Defeat the opponent at any cost, no restrictions.

Who wins and at what difficulty?

My opinion:
Ten Shadows as a technique is too powerful, Mahoraga alone is stronger than 3 Finger Sukuna.
Ten Shadows Sukuna high diffs.

-------------------------

Tags: @RayanOO @NikaInParis @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @MonsterKaido @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @notAfanboy @Ven437 @MUUGEN @Rurushu @Gol D. Roger @MonochromeYoru @Ryuarashi @Ar1sE1998 @Wuuuke @zenox etc,.​
Tags didn't work.

I agree tho. 10 shadows is op. Unless Sukuna lost significant power when he became a cursed object, or if his original body had any special significance to his CT and CE, the newer version wins.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Mahoraga needs to be exorcised for it to be used in combat, and if 15 finger Sukuna defeated it, then there's little chance 20 finger Sukuna with his original body wouldn't fold it. There's no way current Sukuna's Shrine is winning against the original Sukuna.

Which means, unless the ten Shadows domain is stronger than Sukuna's own domain, the original Sukuna's winning this. This is what I've been explaining to you guys. It's not the quantity but quality that makes a difference unless the abilities exist to specifically counter your enemy like anti-gravity was for Yuki.

Heian sukuna
He has his cursed tool + original form
10 shadows is usleess aside mahoraga
And even the adaptation wont work bcs sukuna has multiple ct to deal with it