News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

Every movie after Z is a downgrade and gets worse and worse with each Movie.

Stampede also had shit scenario,but it had some cool scenes .
But this film had nothing . Oda basically just made this character,because he was salty love live and idol groups were more profitables as franchise than One piece. Now he got his own idol character for otaku simps/idol groupies .

I really can't comprehend how some people paid money more than once(Can't blame the first time) to go and see that shit over and over again.
can't really have a coherent movie story as it would ruin the current world

can't really have a coherent movie story as it would ruin the current world
Then they shouldn't suck Oda's dick and make a sotry about Uta when they wanted to write about Shanks. Just scrap it completely and write a different movie.

Not to mention it doesn't matter in the end. They decided to go ahead with the scenario and they didn't even do justice her sacrifice when they just showed her coffin for a measly one second from afar .

Same reason why people rush to see Twilight and Fast & Furious movies.
And Phase 4 & 5 Marvel movies
Post automatically merged:

This is shameful, this is one of the worst movies I've watched in recent years it was that bad and here's it's breaking records and earning better than movies that actually are good just based on hype, popularity and advertisement.:seriously:
Did you saw the videos of people cheering in movie theathers?

WTF was that? They were cheering a full blank panel of Luffy and Shanks combined attack hahahaha

After re-watching the movie for a second time, I will admit that I still enjoyed it.:kayneshrug:

I still don't think the movie is great or amazing but I personally don't think it is that bad either.

My favorite part of the movie was the moment between Usopp and Yasopp during the final battle, also speaking of the final battle against Tot Musica I did enjoy that final battle as well.

The movie was a flaming pile of dog poo. I gave up halfway through. Just a marketing ploy where every character was just Flanderised to the max. As bad as Oda has gotten as a writer, he knows enough about his characters to make them more than just caricatures.
:luffylaugh:
I don't know if you've noticed but it's a 2 hours movie not a 10 volumes arc, that it goes straight especially with the secondary and tertiary characters is just normal

:luffylaugh:
I don't know if you've noticed but it's a 2 hours movie not a 10 volumes arc, that it goes straight especially with the secondary and tertiary characters is just normal
Are you dumb or what? He isn't talking about character development. He is just talking about how characters doesn't act as they usually would.

I might ask you the same question ? Characters don't act as usual because they cooperate with each other to achieve a common goal. It's true that we've never seen this in the manga
Characters cooperating with each others doesn't mean they have to act different like they usually does.

They even tried to had Big Mom children showing their hatred towards Luffy and Strawhats. But it was so ridiculous how they did. Definitely not how Oven and Brulee would act.

Characters cooperating with each others doesn't mean they have to act different like they usually does.

They even tried to had Big Mom children showing their hatred towards Luffy and Strawhats. But it was so ridiculous how they did. Definitely not how Oven and Brulee would act.
And how they should have acted ? I listen you

And how they should have acted ? I listen you
First of all Big Mom pirates doesn't even make sense to be there. But since they are Brulee isn't the one doing the kidnapping. Big Mom usually sends people outside of family for that like Bege and Pekoms or Pekoms and Tamago. Plus Brulee ability is extremely useful just inside Tottoland.

Big Mom knowing that Strawhats were there wouldn't leave it to Katakuri handling all himself. She would go personally after Luffy.

And even Katakuri wouldn't take the mission of rescuing her sister, and also Oven how the fuck he forgot he was there too, alone. He would use the help of his siblings for it.

Zoro is always suspecting about other people behavior. But not a single time he suspect about Uta.

Luffy watching his nakamas being captured and not fighting back is totally out of his character. Even if it is against Uta.

Shanks hiding the truth about Uta is out of his character too. So as having her as a pirate while he said no to Luffy.

Yasopp acting like a dad with Usopp. Doesn't even have to say.

And many more that I would have to remember better about the movie or worse rewatch.

One very good thing about Film Red though is how they give back Sanji gentlemen essence in that small scene he protects Brulee.

First of all Big Mom pirates doesn't even make sense to be there. But since they are Brulee isn't the one doing the kidnapping. Big Mom usually sends people outside of family for that like Bege and Pekoms or Pekoms and Tamago. Plus Brulee ability is extremely useful just inside Tottoland.
I disagree, Brulée says they came as observers because they heard about Uta's powers and she says she'll be Big Mom's gift which makes sense. Firstly we can presume that Big Mom has used her network and secondly we know that she's a collector (the book of Mont-d'or) so she wouldn't say no to having Shanks' daughter in her collection.

Just because we see Tamago Capone or Pekoms being sent doesn't mean they're the only ones to do this kind of mission. Amande was sent to fetch ingredients for the cake, for example. However, the film shows this isn't the case.
Brulée's power has been used several times to move in the Utaworld and i'm sure that's why they used it (same for Blueno).

Big Mom knowing that Strawhats were there wouldn't leave it to Katakuri handling all himself. She would go personally after Luffy.
It's a choice made for scenaristic reasons. Big Mom would have been complicated to manage, not to mention all the characters already present, and given the way Oda treated her RED didn't need to add another layer.

And even Katakuri wouldn't take the mission of rescuing her sister, and also Oven how the fuck he forgot he was there too, alone. He would use the help of his siblings for it.
??? Brulée is probably the person Katakuri loves the most as the end of WCI shows.

Zoro is always suspecting about other people behavior. But not a single time he suspect about Uta.
Maybe because Uta is a good person ? It's been shown and said that she goes mad and attacks others due to the mushrooms that don't make her sleep so how could Zoro suspect her when the mushroom makes her mentally unstable ?

Luffy watching his nakamas being captured and not fighting back is totally out of his character. Even if it is against Uta.
That's true i can accept it it's strange.

Shanks hiding the truth about Uta is out of his character too. So as having her as a pirate while he said no to Luffy.
How can you say that when we know almost nothing about the dude ? From what we know of Shanks he's a very protective person towards those he cares about. He taking the blame for his daughter to keep her out of trouble for she can have a quiet life has nothing of out the character

I wondered about that too, and the movie answers that question. Shanks says that Uta listens and that when they fight she waits gently in the boat, something Luffy would be incapable of doing, which is true given his temperament. The excuse is satisfying.

Yasopp acting like a dad with Usopp. Doesn't even have to say.
Apart with cooperating, Yasopp doesn't do anything, one of the first things he says to Usopp is an insult. To listening you he's apologized for not being there for his son and his wife.

One very good thing about Film Red though is how they give back Sanji gentlemen essence in that small scene he protects Brulee.
As you'd expect from me the characters personalities are well respected overall.
For exemple Luffy knowing how Uta's powers work but not saying because he has forgotten. Sanji throwing away Uta's mushroom (it's also good forshadowing to make us understand that this stuff is shit Sanji who hates waste throws it in the trash).

I disagree, Brulée says they came as observers because they heard about Uta's powers and she says she'll be Big Mom's gift which makes sense. Firstly we can presume that Big Mom has used her network and secondly we know that she's a collector (the book of Mont-d'or) so she wouldn't say no to having Shanks' daughter in her collection.

Just because we see Tamago Capone or Pekoms being sent doesn't mean they're the only ones to do this kind of mission. Amande was sent to fetch ingredients for the cake, for example. However, the film shows this isn't the case.
Brulée's power has been used several times to move in the Utaworld and i'm sure that's why they used it (same for Blueno).
Big Mom being after Uta is a stretch. She doesn't go after people with unique power. She goes after living beings with unique traits. Uta us just a human with DF. No big deal. Teach would make more sense.

But that's the lesser issue since they wanted Katakuri to be there for his popularity.

Big Mom children going in that kind of mission doesn't make sense. Specially Brulee. That place almost had no mirrors for her power to work properly. That's it so true that she had to carry a mirror by herself. And Blueno doesn't have that restriction.

It's a choice made for scenaristic reasons. Big Mom would have been complicated to manage, not to mention all the characters already present, and given the way Oda treated her RED didn't need to add another layer.
Thanks you just agreed to me then. It doesn't make sense. They could have done a better plot like Big Mom was doing any other shit else. She was having a breakfast or snack. This shut would already make more sense. And then she just talk to her children by den den mushi giving them orders.

??? Brulée is probably the person Katakuri loves the most as the end of WCI shows.
No. It doesn't show that. Brulee just happen to be the person Luffy kidnapped and later was there for Katakuri. He protects all his siblings equally.

Maybe because Uta is a good person ? It's been shown and said that she goes mad and attacks others due to the mushrooms that don't make her sleep so how could Zoro suspect her when the mushroom makes her mentally unstable ?
Because Zoro is always suspecting people. Whiskey Peak people also looked all nice that even Luffy believed. Zoro also suspect of X Drake that ended up helping alliance. That's who Zoro is.

How can you say that when we know almost nothing about the dude ? From what we know of Shanks he's a very protective person towards those he cares about. He taking the blame for his daughter to keep her out of trouble for she can have a quiet life has nothing of out the character

I wondered about that too, and the movie answers that question. Shanks says that Uta listens and that when they fight she waits gently in the boat, something Luffy would be incapable of doing, which is true given his temperament. The excuse is satisfying.
We never saw Shanks lying or hiding anything from anyone. He is always talking the truth and what he thinks similar to Luffy.

And Luffy obeys Shanks as much as Uta. Poor excuse.

Apart with cooperating, Yasopp doesn't do anything, one of the first things he says to Usopp is an insult. To listening you he's apologized for not being there for his son and his wife.
No. It was a moment like Dad is here for you son after so many time. Is not his character.

As you'd expect from me the characters personalities are well respected overall.
For exemple Luffy knowing how Uta's powers work but not saying because he has forgotten. Sanji throwing away Uta's mushroom (it's also good forshadowing to make us understand that this stuff is shit Sanji who hates waste throws it in the trash).
Yeah but Luffy didn't had problem remembering Crocodile was a logia and needed water to be hit. And that's a villain not a childhood friend which Luffy makes sure to remember the name. Dude you see hopeless. Defending this kind of shit.

Big Mom being after Uta is a stretch. She doesn't go after people with unique power. She goes after living beings with unique traits. Uta us just a human with DF. No big deal. Teach would make more sense.
Uta isn't just a DF user, she has a certain status in the movie in addition to being Shanks daughter. She's the most famous diva in the world and her influence is so huge that even the WG keeps an eye on her. I maintain what i said especially because Big Mom also has humans in her book.

But that's the lesser issue since they wanted Katakuri to be there for his popularity.
Yeah that's true i can't say anything about that.

Big Mom children going in that kind of mission doesn't make sense. Specially Brulee. That place almost had no mirrors for her power to work properly. That's it so true that she had to carry a mirror by herself. And Blueno doesn't have that restriction.
Here you seem to forget that the place where she appears is a scene. The fact that Brulée has her own mirror shows that they came as observers "just in case" like Katakuri would say. If there had been a mirror near of the scene, the coincidence would have been too big

Thanks you just agreed to me then. It doesn't make sense. They could have done a better plot like Big Mom was doing any other shit else. She was having a breakfast or snack. This shut would already make more sense. And then she just talk to her children by den den mushi giving them orders.
I hear what you're saying but the plot just didn't need her and no Big Mom doesn't give them orders after they leave, the den den mushi don't work in Utaworld it's shown with Helmeppo.

No. It doesn't show that. Brulee just happen to be the person Luffy kidnapped and later was there for Katakuri. He protects all his siblings equally.
I invite you to reread the end of WCI. There is no relationship between two members of the Charlotte family has been so sincerely as Katakuri and Brulée.

Because Zoro is always suspecting people. Whiskey Peak people also looked all nice that even Luffy believed. Zoro also suspect of X Drake that ended up helping alliance. That's who Zoro is.
You're comparing the incomparable. On Whiskey Peak, despite their status of pirate they are seen like heroes. Drake worked with Kaido just before it's normal that he doesn't believe him at first. This has nothing to do with Uta who is a childhood friend of Luffy's, hugs him when she sees him and helps the mugiwara get rid of the Charlotte. I'll say it again but Uta was unstable.
Moreover if we follow your logic because Zoro didn't unmask Kanjuro who was really playing a double game contrary to Uta, his personality wasn't respected was it ?

We never saw Shanks lying or hiding anything from anyone. He is always talking the truth and what he thinks similar to Luffy.
WHAT??? The guy can go to see the Gorosei in secret, steals the fucking Nika Nika no mi and passes it off as a so-called Gomu Gomu no mi a random fruit that according to Vegapunk, doesn't exist. Even if I don't believe it there are plenty of people who think that Shanks is a mastermind. If as you say he seemed so honest this theory would never have seen the light of day and wouldn't have so many supporters.

And Luffy obeys Shanks as much as Uta. Poor excuse.
We see it when Shanks says no to come into his crew that's right. Luffy is stubborn and doesn't listen when he wants something the Mt Colubo flashback shows this clearly.

No. It was a moment like Dad is here for you son after so many time. Is not his character.
Go look at the scene again, you're inventing something that doesn't exist. They tell each other where people will attack on their side nothing more.

Yeah but Luffy didn't had problem remembering Crocodile was a logia and needed water to be hit. And that's a villain not a childhood friend which Luffy makes sure to remember the name. Dude you see hopeless. Defending this kind of shit.
Well I can tell you Crocodile faced him just a few months or even weeks earlier. Uta was 12 years ago. Luffy doesn't have a good memory and has difficulty understanding anything that's a bit complex as is the case with the working of Uta's powers. Solidifying Crocodile's body to touch it is easy to understand.
+ Nah it's not hopeless many are in excess on some criticism. :endthis:

Uta isn't just a DF user, she has a certain status in the movie in addition to being Shanks daughter. She's the most famous diva in the world and her influence is so huge that even the WG keeps an eye on her. I maintain what i said especially because Big Mom also has humans in her book.
She is just a human with DF. Nothing special on her besides her talent for singing. She doesn't have influence at all. Is all about her DF.

Here you seem to forget that the place where she appears is a scene. The fact that Brulée has her own mirror shows that they came as observers "just in case" like Katakuri would say. If there had been a mirror near of the scene, the coincidence would have been too big
You are missing the point that Brulee DF doesn't make sense outside of Tottoland therefore she shouldn't be there. Just that.

I hear what you're saying but the plot just didn't need her and no Big Mom doesn't give them orders after they leave, the den den mushi don't work in Utaworld it's shown with Helmeppo.
You completely changed my argument in your answer.

I invite you to reread the end of WCI. There is no relationship between two members of the Charlotte family has been so sincerely as Katakuri and Brulée.
The relationship was just show at the end because only Brulee was there for Katakuri. She was the one how saw the fight and knew about Katakuri secrets, probably other older ones like Perospero too, nothing special. Just because they had a moment alone doesn't mean she is more special than others.

You're comparing the incomparable. On Whiskey Peak, despite their status of pirate they are seen like heroes. Drake worked with Kaido just before it's normal that he doesn't believe him at first. This has nothing to do with Uta who is a childhood friend of Luffy's, hugs him when she sees him and helps the mugiwara get rid of the Charlotte. I'll say it again but Uta was unstable.
Moreover if we follow your logic because Zoro didn't unmask Kanjuro who was really playing a double game contrary to Uta, his personality wasn't respected was it ?
No I'm not. It's out of Zoro character to believe on someone that easily and quickly.

WHAT??? The guy can go to see the Gorosei in secret, steals the fucking Nika Nika no mi and passes it off as a so-called Gomu Gomu no mi a random fruit that according to Vegapunk, doesn't exist. Even if I don't believe it there are plenty of people who think that Shanks is a mastermind. If as you say he seemed so honest this theory would never have seen the light of day and wouldn't have so many supporters.
Shanks is not a mastermind. He has no special plan. He thought Teach would go to Wano and he didn't. He lost his time with Kaido while he could be at Marineford and avoiding Teach to get WB DF. He just stole a DF from Who's Who that also had no clue about being Nika DF like Shanks. And what is the matter if him talking to Gorosei? He already did similar thing when talking to WB about Teach. This time is WG that is in danger.

We see it when Shanks says no to come into his crew that's right. Luffy is stubborn and doesn't listen when he wants something the Mt Colubo flashback shows this clearly.
What flashback? Luffy obeys. He could do something like hide and force his way into his ship but he didn't.

Go look at the scene again, you're inventing something that doesn't exist. They tell each other where people will attack on their side nothing more.
Out of character.

Well I can tell you Crocodile faced him just a few months or even weeks earlier. Uta was 12 years ago. Luffy doesn't have a good memory and has difficulty understanding anything that's a bit complex as is the case with the working of Uta's powers. Solidifying Crocodile's body to touch it is easy to understand.
+ Nah it's not hopeless many are in excess on some criticism.
Dude Luffy didn't forgot about Sabo that changed a lot more. Had a huge glow up compared to Uta that remained the same.