Controversial Mihawk's Fame Compared To Other Outlaws

Usopp is oblivious to who the WSS happens to be even though he's a Warlord

On the other hand he knows who Shanks is, 'ofcourse' he knows who Shanks is

Look at the reactions of these guys to Rayleigh, a washed up legend who's been inactive for decades

Or Dragon

Or Whitebeard

Just passing by and droppin some canon truth bombs while I'm at it
:pepecafe:

Zeff and Cross Guild fodder knew who Mihawk was. I’m expecting big thing from his backstory with the Marine Hunter stuff.

Also Nami is one of the smartest East Blue characters yet she didn’t know who Shanks was either.

Did people even hype up Kaido’s notoriety? I don’t remember
Nope, because notoriety in OP is just an inconsistent plot device to hype some characters when the author wants to.

back at the time, he didnt even create Kaido yet and just had him planned as “one of the four emperors” and thats it

even in post timeskip, the only hype he got started from the middle and end of Punk Hazard only because the saga was leading to his arc.

as for that Baratie scene, Usopp may not have known Mihawk (for whatever reason, which is dumb because he SHOULD considering he knows Shanks who went on “”””legendary””””” duels with him lol), but he still got wanked by Zeff and Zoro nonetheless.

Only fax

Look at how fodder treat Hawkeye. Naturally Warlords are government dogs, but I can't picture fodder talking this way to even Crocodile or Doflamingo, let alone actual top tiers, and god forbid a top 5 character lmao
Just a reminder that Sengoku stopped the war the moment Mihawk left battlefield. That's why marine fodders were so desperate about him leaving.

Honestly I expect Hawkeyes to have killed an admiral. Otherwise it's gonna be quite difficult for Oda to give him some past days hype. A couple fights with shanks might be cool but imo not enough.

Marines sent an admiral to take down the marine hunter. Admiral went kill. Marines covered it up and invited him to be shichibukai instead. Mihawk, after taken down an ultimate top tier got bored of hunting marines and joined.