Chainsaw Man - Chapter 131 - Taste of Crap

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
LMAOOO the more I think about it the more this crackpot theory seems plausible
I'm starting to feel like this "ultimate terror" in the prophecy is Denji and Asa's child, to be exact, Chainsaw devil and War devil's child. That's why Fami tries to kill Denji and Asa, she is afraid if their relationship continues, the ultimate devil will be born.
Even more crackpot theory, what if the Fakesaw Man is their future child. That's why he is trying to protect Denji and Asa so he can be born. Also explains why he has the chainsaw power. He is so powerful that he can time travel.
Thoughts? @Pot Goblin @Devilbat @GrandmasterChef Zonji @ConquistadoR @NAMELESS @Cross_Marian etc etc

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
:quest:

With a mangaka like Fujimoto, you can never predict lmao. The funniest part is that he executes his setups really well as well!
Yeah the unpredictability makes it fun and interesting. Let's see where it goes. Sadly the next chapter is in two weeks :josad:

Thoughts? @Pot Goblin @Devilbat @GrandmasterChef Zonji @ConquistadoR @NAMELESS @Cross_Marian etc etc
Oh shut! a devil that can time travel is WILD!:crazwhat:
But i agree that if Denji and Asa have a child, that child are gonna be the Terror that Fami scared about. ( i mean with Denji's Chainsaw being able to erase devils existence, and Asa having one of broken Devil's ability, i can't imagine what is their child powers gonna be )

Yeah, could very well be, the child part. Asa has so much focus for a reason, doesn't she? At this point she feels like a MC. Would also be funny if Asa enjoyed sex a lot more than Denji XD but that's out of question, especially the first time.

Also, maybe CSM-2 doesn't time travel himself, but has someone to help him out and he has very limited ability to do so. Don't want him to save the day every time.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
... or with homework.

Denji's greatest fear would probably be the virginity devil. If it's female form and Denji gets laid with that, it would be a hilarious finale.
LMAO.

BTW do you wanna be added to the tag list for CSM threads?