Questions & Mysteries How would Kaido feel about this?!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How do you think Kaido would react if he knew there was a king of the world all along?

would he be pissed off more than he is right now?

would he fly to Mariejoa to challenge that entity?
Kaido's logic behind his actions had way too many flaws for him to care about this.

Oda wrote this guy to be a complete moron.

> Wants a grand war and ending like WB.

> Stops from going to MF after Shanks stops him.

There are many more examples.

Kaido's logic behind his actions had way too many flaws for him to care about this.

Oda wrote this guy to be a complete moron.

> Wants a grand war and ending like WB.

> Stops from going to MF after Shanks stops him.

There are many more examples.
Well I do think that the idea of there being an entity that single-handedly controls the world would piss the hell out of him and he would not accept it to the point where he’ll go straight to Mariejoa to challenge that person because Kaido wouldn’t accept someone weaker than him leading the world as a king
Post automatically merged:

He used the summit war to try and backstab Whitebeard, and was bitching about him when he jumped off the sky island
The existance of Imu would lead him to jump right into the magma pool, saving us from the longest and shittiest arc in OP
He’d get mad suicidal for sure 🤣🤣🤣
Post automatically merged:

He'd be boiling like magma
:gokulaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well I do think that the idea of there being an entity that single-handedly controls the world would piss the hell out of him and he would not accept it to the point where he’ll go straight to Mariejoa to challenge that person because Kaido wouldn’t accept someone weaker than him leading the world as a king
Oden already proved how Kaido's "fame" can be.

I bet Shanks and Oldbeard if not sick would put him in near-death state if not defeat him if Oda felt like it

The only Yonko was complete ass and Kaido would beat easy is Big mom and Deadbeard during MF.

Well to be honest I think Kaido would straight up challenge Imu and imo Imu will order the Gorosei to prepare the setup for this match up in a place where no one will be able to see.

I think Kaido dies in this possible fight