Questions & Mysteries How does Imu spend his days?

Like, what’s the use in ruling the world and being immortal for 800 years if you’re gonna spend all of your days in closed dark rooms?

wouldn’t he get bored eventually? In my opinion, I think he has an alternative personality and is a character we already know that plays a different role/assumes a different role when he’s not Imu

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Get breakfast
Play with the butterflies
Do the gardening
Cut up pictures of their enemies in a furious rage to add to the scrapbook
Get lunch
Wander ominously around their freezing castle to stare at giant Strawhats
Dream about islands to blow up
Have dinner
Play Risk with the Gorosei
Go to their private room with a picture of Vivi and do nasty thinks
Bedtime

Rinse and repeat.

Its interesting question imu is just like voldemort they want to rule forever. It seems thry have withdrawn what happens in daily life and only steps in when things are out of handle even from Gorosei.

I suspect Imu is really careful across any threats and squashes them when it becomes big.

Across 800 years there might have many revolution that happened against wg i am pretty sure oda will bring this up.

Like, what’s the use in ruling the world and being immortal for 800 years if you’re gonna spend all of your days in closed dark rooms?

wouldn’t he get bored eventually? In my opinion, I think he has an alternative personality and is a character we already know that plays a different role/assumes a different role when he’s not Imu
That would be game changer if they are known character. However i think imu is pretty nww and never stepped out of mariejoa.

Get breakfast
Play with the butterflies
Do the gardening
Cut up pictures of their enemies in a furious rage to add to the scrapbook
Get lunch
Wander ominously around their freezing castle to stare at giant Strawhats
Dream about islands to blow up
Have dinner
Play Risk with the Gorosei
Go to their private room with a picture of Vivi and do nasty thinks
Bedtime

Rinse and repeat.
So he doesn't take shower, shit or piss
Post automatically merged:

wouldn’t he get bored eventually?
That's why from time to time he erase a whole island just for fun