One Piece - Chapter 1085: The death of Nefertari Cobra

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
This makes sense because it would be weird for villains at this stage to not have observation
Then why did Imu manifest so much anger? The gorosei didn't jump aside, they straight up transformed and were ready to fight. It's not a setup, it's false reporting / misinformation / twisting facts and Morgan unfortunately contributed.
Post automatically merged:

Did he blind himself because he saw Imu?

Egghead top 3 best arcs alongside enies lobby and marineford

Then why did Imu manifest so much anger? The gorosei didn't jump aside, they straight up transformed and were ready to fight. It's not a setup, it's false reporting / misinformation / twisting facts and Morgan unfortunately contributed.

Did he blind himself because he saw Imu?
Gorosei explictly said" your fate was sealed when you saw imu" to cobra so i doubt that fujitora or any admirals for that matter know about it.

Imus speech patterns is so weird. I get using the Royal we, but the speaking in the third person is what confuses me.

The fact that the name Imu is connected to the 20 kings shows that Imu has been around since the void century, so is this just Imu jumping between bodies and it’s like Yugi Moto from Yu-Gi-Oh where Mu is the Pharoah or is Imu immortal and just always refers to themselves in the third person.
Imu is an idea

Egghead top 3 best arcs alongside enies lobby and marineford

Gorosei explictly said" your fate was sealed when you saw imu" to cobra so i doubt that fujitora or any admirals for that matter know about it.
LOL, Sabo and Wapol easily snuck in to have a peak. It's just because Sabo interfered and Wapol made too much noise that they were spotted.

Imu knows everything about the poneglyphs, so clearly is likely to know more about the One Piece than Shanks does. Shanks is very likely to know who Imu is, he came in to see the Gorosei too easily.

There's a huge chance there are many more people who know about Imu.
DonFlamingo screams his lungs out while in cuffs, about the empty throne, he might know too. He even bragged he could control the One Piece if he had the Ope no mi, really? Those hints are enough.

LOL, Sabo and Wapol easily snuck in to have a peak. It's just because Sabo interfered and Wapol made too much noise that they were spotted.

Imu knows everything about the poneglyphs, so clearly is likely to know more about the One Piece than Shanks does. Shanks is very likely to know who Imu is, he came in to see the Gorosei too easily.

There's a huge chance there are many more people who know about Imu.
DonFlamingo screams his lungs out while in cuffs, about the empty throne, he might know too. He even bragged he could control the One Piece if he had the Ope no mi, really? Those hints are enough.
I liked a theory from yesterday saying that double ringed eyes from im, mihawk and zunisha meant that they have gone through eternal surgery.

As for wapol and sabo, thats just plot convenience.

Doflamingo seems to know more about the secret of mariejoa rather than imu itself.