Speculations We got it all wrong. All 19 king actually pledge allegiance to Imu as the true king. Only Lily refused it.

Empty throne is a play on word. Mu mean void and empty. So empty throne mean Imu throne. All 19 sword represent the 19 king pledged allegiance to the king Imu. The great king of the void. Void century mean Imu century. Lily probably took the path like vivi. Infiltrate the allied kingdom just like vivi infiltrate baroque works.
Its possible . Also its 18 , imu was one of 19 kings who fought ancient kingdom.

Empty throne is a play on word. Mu mean void and empty. So empty throne mean Imu throne. All 19 sword represent the 19 king pledged allegiance to the king Imu. The great king of the void. Void century mean Imu century. Lily probably took the path like vivi. Infiltrate the allied kingdom just like vivi infiltrate baroque works.
This is very far fetched,

From what we know is: Lili was truly their nakama but at the very end she choose to betray them by scattering the poneglyphs

I won’t be surprised if Oda makes Gandhi and Ryuma rivals
Gandhi was alive back then? I thought only imu is existing since 800 years.
Also isn't monster Canon? Ryuma was looking for the strongest so might have eventually took the strongest title like Mihawk but no clear conclusion mihawk vs shanks. And Gandhi is just a Runner up.
Post automatically merged:

Lili was truly their nakama but at the very end she choose to betray them
:ihaha:
Now we finally getting some pirate character

Gandhi was alive back then? I thought only imu is existing since 800 years.
Also isn't monster Canon? Ryuma was looking for the strongest so might have eventually took the strongest title like Mihawk but no clear conclusion mihawk vs shanks. And Gandhi is just a Runner up.
Post automatically merged:

:ihaha:
Now we finally getting some pirate character
I doubt tgat Imu allows for his servants take a gods names. Saturn is gods name.

This is a very exciting prediction. I hope that's true. The Great King of the Void and Annihilation.