Speculations Imu's powers is the real Absolute Darkness

Teach didn't eat the strongest logia devil fruit, because he was tricked.

Why I'm saying this?

It is quite obvious that you cannot randomly just pick up or read about the strongest fruits. Teach's fruit is supposedly the strongest logia, but his body does not turn into a real logia. However, he is able to deprive the abilities of the devil fruit of any df user. However, how can you believe that the most powerful fruit could be found by chance?

As we know there are two versions of the same fruit: Aokiji Fruit and Monet Fruit, Ace Fruit and Akainu Fruit, Miss Valentine Fruit and Mahwyse Fruit, Smoker Fruit and Caesar Fruit, Mister One Fruit, and Baby 5 Fruit, Pika Fruit and Avallo Pisaro Fruit.

A unique fruit is the Gomu-Gomu fruit and other mythical zoans, and possibly Gura Gura. But what about the Yami Yami?

Why does Imu's fruit look so much like Teach's fruit? Imu calls himself Mu, which means the Void. His theme is all about the Void: the Void centuary, erased light etc. Perhaps it is his fruit that is the second type of Yami-yami, which is the Void, absolute darkness.

However, if you think about it, why BB didn't heard about Imu's fruit? Could it be that Teach read in books about the Imu fruit, and not about Yami Yami.

It is clear from Cobra's words that the legends of King Imu can still be read. But what if, in those fragments of information that Teach read, info about Imu fruit was erased, or replaced? What if stories about Void fruit was replaced by Yami-Yami.

But does this downplay BB in the plot? Not really. Teach's strength is in the several fruits, not one darkness. It would be unfair if Teach have only one Yami-Yami fruit, while he probably have all three fruits, so Yami Yami power is not his main power.

So, if Imu has real Void, Absolute Darkness fruit, in the elnd, he will be the one about whom all the legends of this world composed: from immortality to the strongest logia in the world. He is the strongest creature in entire world.

@Infitima @Cross_Marian @

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Blackbeard did nullify Ace's fire no?
No, BB can't turn his body into logia and can't change his body type to do that. You can check the battle between Ace and BB, the difference is there.

I wouldn't be so fast honestly. This is what Teach says

There is more to the Yami Yami than the eye can see, Imu's ability didn't show black hole/ vortex and likely won't.
And again about Teach words, what if Teach read about Void fruit, while WG replaced it's name with Yami fruit, the weaker version of the Void.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Teach didn't eat the strongest logia devil fruit, because he was tricked.

Why I'm saying this?

It is quite obvious that you cannot randomly just pick up or read about the strongest fruits. Teach's fruit is supposedly the strongest logic, but his body does not turn into a real logia. However, he is able to deprive the abilities of the devil fruit of any df user. However, how can you believe that the most powerful fruit could be found by chance?

As we know there are two versions of the same fruit: Aokiji Fruit and Monet Fruit, Ace Fruit and Akainu Fruit, Miss Valentine Fruit and Mahwyse Fruit, Smoker Fruit and Caesar Fruit, Mister One Fruit, and Baby 5 Fruit, Pika Fruit and Avallo Pisaro Fruit.

A unique fruit is the Gomu-Gomu fruit and other mythical zoans, and possibly Gura Gura. But what about the Yami Yami?

Why does Imu's fruit look so much like Teach's fruit? Imu calls himself Mu, which means the Void. Perhaps it is his fruit that is the second type of Yami-yami, which is the Void, absolute darkness.

However, if you think about it, why BB didn't heard about Imu's fruit? Could it be that Teach read in books about the Imu fruit, and not about Yami Yami.

It is clear from Cobra's words that the legends of King Imu can still be read. But what if, in those fragments of information that Teach read, info about Imu fruit was erased, or replaced? What if stories about Void fruit was replaced by Yami-Yami.

But does this downplay BB in the plot? Not really. Teach's strength is in the several fruits, not one darkness. It would be unfair if Teach have only one Yami-Yami fruit, while he probably have all three fruits, so Yami Yami power is not his main power.

So, if Imu has real Void, Absolute Darkness fruit, in the elnd, he will be the one about whom all the legends of this world composed: from immortality to the strongest logia in the world. He is the strongest creature in entire world.

@Infitima @Cross_Marian @
IMU in Japanese means Nothingness.

He is known for wiping islands and erasing their existence - nothingness.

So, he can have df related to it. But his ability might be totally different from darkness BB has

No, BB can't turn his body into logia and can't change his body type to do that. You can check the battle between Ace and BB, the difference is there.

And again about Teach words, what if Teach read about Void fruit, while WG replaced it's name with Yami fruit, the weaker version of the Void.
I meant like Teach's Yami erase Ace's fire, not that Teach's body is needed to erase Ace's fire.

IMU in Japanese means Nothingness.

He is known for wiping islands and erasing their existence - nothingness.

So, he can have df related to it. But his ability might be totally different from darkness BB has
True, but I still believe that Imu has the Void fruit. Why? Because we have the Void centuary, the light that should be erased etc. So it is was all time about the Void.

Now, Teach has Three Fruits and I'm strongly believe that Yami Yami fruit was his second fruit. While if you compare using three fruits abilities to any RPG or MMO, or JRPG, you will see that when you try to use all three specs in the skill tree, yours abilities will be weaker in using one of spec tree abilities against one advanced user in one ability spec of skill tree. But you still can be stronger, while you wouldn't be able to use max power of one spec in the skill tree
Post automatically merged:

I meant like Teach's Yami erase Ace's fire, not that Teach's body is needed to erase Ace's fire.
True, this is why I called Yami as weaker version of the Void. I mean compare this to Kuzan and Monet abilities. Both users use cold abillities, but in different ways. Monet used the snow, while Aokiji uses Ice. So it looks simmilar power, but different in the end.