General & Others Your favorite character.

Your fav

• Total voters
Find myself mostly remembering characterization and stand out moments from pre-time skip but in no particular order I would say Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Doffy.

Bit confused as to why you decided to skip over the Straw Hats, Crocodile, Doffy and the likes for Big Mom and some of the admirals on the list. Not saying that those guys don't have fans but surely there are more evident picks for the chars most people consider favorites.

People don't appreciate the kid at all. Just imagine your whole life shattered like that, the weight of leading a country on a fucking 8 year old. I have nothing but respect, tbh, I think I should put him higher. It is Oda's fault for making him seem annoying but if he did that it would not be a true rendition.

And then think of this, the 8 year old sacrificed 20 years of his life just for a chance to save his people, the people of Wano don't deserve a Shogun like him. He is still a 8 year old mentally, in his heart he is an 8 year old kid but he is facing the world as an adult.

Oda has a knack for creating horrible/tragic back stories but most of the characters are chasing their own dreams. Momo here has been asked to bear the burden of his country. His grandad is a sick fuck if you ask me, absolutely shameful. It is a good thing that he has retainers like Kyoshiro who can do things and not only idiots like Kinemon and Yamato.

Hello OP, I'm WorstGen #1 Sanjibro.

To prove it, do you know that there are 3 other "Sanji" in OP verse? Mr 2's crewmate, Duval, and Fake SH Sanji.

I like Sanji because he is a complete deal. I always prefer versatility & multifunctional stuff.

He has strength, weakness, story, meaningful relationships, combat and non combat contribution, has narrative importance, progress the story, and can be put into any situation, and be paired with any kind of character.

• Physical attack, elemental attack ✓
  • Fighting in Air Land Sea (Underwater) ✓
  • Combat skill, non-combat skill ✓
  • Frontline fighter, Stealth operative ✓
  • Dramatic moments, comedic moments ✓
  • Pair up with the serious bunch, pair up with the goofy bunch ✓
  • Dynamic with males, dynamic with females ✓
  • Physical struggle, emotional struggle ✓
  • Heroic, selfish ✓
  • Smart/Genius moment, dumb moment ✓
  • Angry boy persona, sad boy persona ✓
  • Trashtalk speech, wise speech ✓
  • Glorious actions, embarassing actions ✓
  • Nice behavior, creepy behavior ✓
  • Unarmed combat, weaponized combat ✓
  • Gun, swords ✓
  • Royalty status, servant status ✓

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Hello OP, I'm WorstGen #1 Sanjibro.

I like Sanji because he is a complete deal. I always prefer versatility & multifunctional stuff.

He has strength, weakness, story, meaningful relationships, combat and non combat contribution, has narrative importance, progress the story, and can be put into any situation, and be paired with any kind of character.

• Physical attack, elemental attack ✓
  • Fighting in Air Land Sea (Underwater) ✓
  • Combat skill, non-combat skill ✓
  • Frontline fighter, Stealth operative ✓
  • Dramatic moments, comedic moments ✓
  • Pair up with the serious bunch, pair up with the goofy bunch ✓
  • Dynamic with males, dynamic with females ✓
  • Physical struggle, emotional struggle ✓
  • Heroic, selfish ✓
  • Smart/Genius moment, dumb moment ✓
  • Angry boy persona, sad boy persona ✓
  • Trashtalk speech, wise speech ✓
  • Glorious actions, embarassing actions ✓
  • Nice behavior, creepy behavior ✓
  • Unarmed combat, weaponized combat ✓
  • Gun, swords ✓
  • Royalty status, servant status ✓
Lol, good post.

Zoro and nami I grew up with both and there backstorys touched me
Everyone grow up with the East Blue five, since most countries always import/dub/localize that arc (and sometimes end there, like my country Indo). Why do you prefer (only) Zoro and Nami?

East Blue nakama is also balanced perfectly, like 2 strongest (Zoro Sanji) & 2 weakest (Usopp Nami), 2 world level dreams (Zoro Nami) & 2 more mundane dreams (Sanji Usopp), 2 melee (Zoro Sanji) & 2 ranged (Nami Usopp), 2 physical (Zoro Usopp) & 2 elemental (Sanji Nami), etc.

For early backstories, Usopp should be sadder & more relatable, and for full backstory, Sanji's should be more sentimental, why their story not touch you?
Post automatically merged:

Thank you, #2 Sanjibro 😝
Why do you like him tho?

Everyone grow up with the East Blue five, since most countries always import/dub/localize that arc (and sometimes end there, like my country Indo). Why do you prefer (only) Zoro and Nami?
My first episodes when I was 4 year were the orang3 town because of nostalgy the RDT has always been my favourite trio I dropped one piece at Ussop village at that age I knew about Ussop but didn't knew if he joined the crew nothing about Sanji till years later I saw skip episodes of the EB saga and found out they joined the crew
zoro because my first episode ever was "wich swords the three of them"i always been into swords and swords fights the first book i read was story of camelot or something like that he first anime I saw was a samurai one(don't remember the name)you see I grew up in this kind of enviroment
ep 19 is the only episode that made me cry is pretty sad and underrated by the fandom the moment he claimed his dream that his name will reach heavens because of her that really caught me into the character 😢
(Also very funny the first time I saw that episode was in november xd)and also seen that his achieving his dream little by little :amazing:
also people have a wrong idea about him is very misunderstood by the fandom and they say things that are not true like edgy cool baddas doesn't have character moments.....
Nami has the best backstory at least for me she is always been Smart and brave one I really loved the luffy-buggy part her story with arlong crew and her fight against doublefinger