Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
First time in the series we were away from the oingoing island plot for so many chapters
Likely we’re getting some kind of timeskip (only a few hours tho)
12 Hours Later
Luffy is still using Hawk Gatling on S-Bear
Zoro is still loss chasing after S-Hawk
Sanji is still letting himself get punched by S-Shark
kingufy

G

Gorosei Informer

In a world of One Piece fandom, where spoilers reign supreme, a new protagonist emerges: Monkey D. Lance, also known as Lance Dragonite, with aspirations to become the King of the Leakers. With his father, Monkey D. Dragonite, by his side, Lance sets out on an epic quest to find and reveal the infamous One Summary to the world before anyone else can.

Lance Dragonite: "I won't rest until I'm the one to leak it all! The One Summary is my ultimate goal!"

Narrator: Lance Dragonite, fueled by his insatiable thirst for leaks and spoilers, sails through the vast expanse of the internet, following the breadcrumbs left by the legendary Redon. With his trusty crew of internet sleuths and his straw hat adorned with the symbol of a dragonite, Lance leads the charge.

Monkey D. Dragonite: "Son, remember the importance of balance and responsibility. Leaking spoilers is a power that must be used wisely."

Lance Dragonite: "Don't worry, Dad! I'll be the king of the leakers, but I'll do it with style and integrity!"

As Lance and his crew traverse the digital seas, they encounter rival leakers and fan theorists, each vying to be the first to uncover the One Summary. Battles ensue, not with swords, but with keyboards and mouse clicks, as Lance's quick fingers type furiously to reveal the latest plot twists and surprises.

Amidst the chaos, Lance's determination never wavers. He braves dark forums, deciphers cryptic hints, and even trades secrets with the enigmatic Redon himself, all in pursuit of the ultimate spoiler.

Lance Dragonite: "No spoiler will escape my grasp! I'll bring the One Summary to the world!"

As Lance inches closer to his goal, his reputation as the King of the Leakers spreads far and wide. Admirers and followers flock to his online kingdom, eagerly awaiting his every leak and prediction. Lance Dragonite becomes a legend in his own right, revered for his ability to unravel the secrets of the One Piece universe.

But in his pursuit, Lance never forgets the importance of the story itself. He cherishes the thrill of discovery and the joy it brings to fans worldwide. Lance Dragonite, the leaky pirate, embraces his role as a catalyst for excitement, fostering a community of passionate enthusiasts eager to embark on the next grand adventure.

In the end, Lance Dragonite fulfills his quest, claiming the title of King of the Leakers. But instead of hoarding the One Summary for himself, he shares it with the world, spreading the joy of spoilers far and wide. Lance's legacy endures as fans, united by their love for One Piece, continue to follow in his footsteps, keeping the spirit of exploration and anticipation alive.

Alternative version:

In the wild world of One Piece parody, let's embark on an adventure with Monkey D. Lance, a.k.a. Lance Dragonite, as he aspires to become the King of Leakers and find the elusive One Summary. Alongside Lance, we introduce his crew of "pirate providers" as they sail the treacherous seas of spoilers:

Lance: (raising his straw hat) All right, crew! Our mission is simple: find the One Summary and leak it to the world before anyone else can! We'll be the kings of spoilers!

Monkey D. Dragonite: (proudly) Lance, my son, make me proud! It's time to carry on the Dragonite legacy of piracy and leakery!

[The crew, a motley group of spoiler providers, assembles on the deck of their ship, the "Leakseeker."]

MonsterZoro: Arr, Captain Lance! I've got a keen eye for spoilers, ready to slice through any secrets that come our way!

ScotchInformer: And I, with my vast network of informants, will ensure we stay ahead of the game, Captain!

Jailer: As the master of information retrieval, I'll unlock the vaults of secrets and unleash them upon the world!

Dark Abel: In the shadows, I'll gather intel like a phantom, bringing forth the darkest spoilers known to man!

TheAncientCenturion: With my ancient scrolls and lore, we'll unveil the hidden history of One Piece!

Lebrent: And I, Lebrent the Insider, will provide exclusive leaks from the heart of the Grand Line!

Lance: Together, my crew of pirate providers, we'll sail the sea of spoilers, unravelling the mysteries of Oda's world!

[The Leakseeker sets sail, leaving a trail of speculation and anticipation in its wake. Lance and his crew navigate through treacherous forums, dodging spoiler-hungry fans and rival leaker crews.]

Lance: Onward, my crew! We must be swift, for the world thirsts for the One Summary!

[Days turn into nights as the crew scours the virtual islands of information, piecing together fragments of the ultimate spoiler.]

MonsterZoro: Captain! I've spotted a hidden thread! It's a goldmine of spoilers!

ScotchInformer: And look! A secret chat room filled with insider tidbits! We've struck gold, Captain Lance!

Jailer: (typing furiously) I'm decrypting a message from the Gorosei! This could be a breakthrough, Captain!

[The crew huddles around a computer screen, their eyes wide with excitement as they unveil the hidden truths.]

Lance: (grinning triumphantly) We've done it, my crew! We've found the One Summary!

[As the crew celebrates their victory, Lance prepares to release the ultimate spoiler to the world, solidifying his title as the King of Leakers.]

Lance: Let it be known! Lance Dragonite, the Monkey D. of the spoilers, has obtained the One Summary! Brace yourselves, world, for the grand revelation!

[With a few clicks, the One Summary spreads across the internet, igniting a frenzy among fans and creating a storm of discussions and theories.]

Lance: We did it, crew! We are the true pioneers of spoilers, the rulers of the leakiverse!

Monkey D. Dragonite: Lance, my son, you've made our pirate lineage proud. The legacy of the Dragonite name lives on!

[As Lance and his crew bask in their spoiling glory, they set their sights on new adventures, knowing that their thirst for leaks and spoilers will never cease.]

First time in the series we were away from the oingoing island plot for so many chapters
Likely we’re getting some kind of timeskip (only a few hours tho)
And then for some reason Oda dedicates 5 chapters explaining everything that happened during the timeskip which would ruin the entire purpose of there being a timeskip at all HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA