Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I remember the Thursday spoilers, it was great too. But we are in a good timing actually.
Hard disagree.

It goes small summary -> detailed summary -> finally raws.

That is trash.

Thursday drops were the best and most fair. By Friday noon you'd have fan translations and only 2 days until official release.

People are so impatient.

Hard disagree.

It goes small summary -> detailed summary -> finally raws.

That is trash.

Thursday drops were the best and most fair. By Friday noon you'd have fan translations and only 2 days until official release.

People are so impatient.
Ok, we can disagree here, no trouble

I personally like from this this order of small summary => detailed => raws

But, that thing of raws without talking ballons pisses me off

Sometime ago, the raws were absolutely complete :goyea:

G

Gorosei Informer

Don’t keep tagging them about it. It would’ve been seen the first time.
Aye thank you @ShiShiShi my homie. Ironically though, I've had him on ignore for a while as I got tired of being ping spammed so constantly and him pressuring me to watch Planet of the Apes too.

I appreciate the apology though @PeperLevi , I'm not sure what you were referring to either there ironically, I didn't see any posts from you around that time due to having you on ignore, so this infinitely awkward right now lmao.

I put people on ignore then tend to forget they are on ignore because I don't see their posts anymore, I guess theres an obvious irony there or something.

Seriously though, I appreciate the apology, it was sincere and humble and I respect it. Sorry I didn't see it until now, I genuinely had no idea about it. I'll try to make a note to check my profile more often for "ignored content" as it seems like you posted it there? Since I'm not tagged there, I'm assuming that's where you posted that, on my profile, right?

I genuinely forgot I had you on ignore, sorry about that. Feel free to think of me as you will based on that too, I won't judge you ofc. I just took you off ignore now as well.